GBB FNX-45 Tactical

Starblade54

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was also the same for the OSP suppressor I had on the FNX before I sold it to I'm Going Space. 2 Suppressors 1 pistol. 

I removed the suppressors inner barrel and had no issue with cycling and it didn't seem to affect the pistol condition. Think Jonny has the same with it now and he has a tracer in the OSP. 

About compression. It's important for higher FPS. But it's a problem to keep it same from hop-up to end of the suppressor end. Since FNX inner barrel is short (it's easy to check by calipers) your need longer inner barrel for better connection and seal. Also, making second cut on suppressor inner barrel didn't help - it's start to wobble (goof bye accuracy).

• 5 months later...

I am pretty sure most shops both paint it orange and glue/threadlock it in place. I see a lot of posts about people having a hard time getting those types of things off. I guess heating it and working it with a wrench would work. You can get the thread protector separately anyways if you damage it.

Archived