GBB FNX-45 Tactical

Starblade54

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stark, the oem for many vfc pistols (if not all)? Maybe cybergun bought stark?

My money is on this

The other picture didn't work in my attachement so here's a link

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10414600_684729258230026_2159640793542818961_n.jpg

That mounting plate is much too thick, at that point you can just screw the RMR directly too the slide, the real deal is thinner. Luckily you don't need to use it

Stark Arms and VFC have a funny relationship, it's like VFC denies the fact that they are related to Stark Arms while it's pretty obvious they are the same thing. I think they do it so that they can't be liable when Stark Arms releases a full trade Glock with all the marking, and if they get sued, they just kill the alias and start another company... like HK3P of WE I suppose.

Also VFC officially makes Umarex stuff, have there been an example where an OEM makes stuff for Umarex / Cybergun / ASG simultaneously? (I see no reason why it has to be exclusive but then again we're talking about Umarex and Cybergun here...) 

I AM SO EXCITED. Since seeing the teasers come up this has actually come out rather bloody fast, for the airsoft world anyway...

Now to try and find a way to keep my LM4, buy a WE MP5 A3 and this..... Trip to the black market organ sell is on the cards me thinks.

That's what am waking for also (mentioned it a few times), that blooming sliding stock SD version. At least now we have a picture to drool over. Might even get a not normal MP5 for a stargaze loadout (not that hard to do the scope just a tad expensive).

VFC always deny their connections to other brands/licensed releases even if everyone knows they are the OEM.

That is until a few months later when they release their own version on the Asian market in their own name.

Same when I asked about the Glocks, M&P and PPQ.

As for CRW, I bought some Ace1Arms M&P stuff from them and had to file a PayPal claim to get my stuff and money back. Would not buy from them again... Placing a pre-order there this far ahead of time is pretty much like lending their your money for a few months so they can make interest on it...

Also, I am a bit worried about this release. When we first saw it they said it was slated for release in 2015. Now all of a sudden it's coming out in July?

I am thinking that they got pressured by the hype around their announcement to make this into a production model ASAP, and as such I worry there might be problems with this model and it will turn out to be kind of a dud... ? :o

Unlike WE, VFC/Stark do not appear to make adjustments or fixes to models after they are put into production.

The price tag of $160 seems reasonable considering VFC/Stark are making it.

The trademarks look oddly soft for some reason, bothers me...

Hmmm bit dubious theyve replied back just saying that I would be put on the preorder list but completely ignored my question about a more accurate release date.. I think I might give this preorder a miss and get one as soon as it actually hits the shops!

Fingers crossed they havent rushed things. You would hope not. There is such a massive following for the pistol, if they mess it up they'll regret it but the following is still going to be pining for it if they had taken another 6 months to release it for example. I for one am not going anywhere, I WILL have one whether its this year or the next! 

I never pre-order guns from anywhere after I found out that many companies put the preorders up and use the cash paid to buy the product. So if anything happens in the mean time youve lost you gun and your cash. Not worth it.

Just wait until its actually released!

My MP5 will be the Stargate MP5! Best scope I found that suited me was the King Arms Barrel sight. Rock solid and reallly nice, looks the part as well pretty much.

So, he was dry firing that? As he kept his finger on the slide release (you can see a still at the end with his finger still pressing down on the slide release). Maybe something or absolutely nothing. Time will tell.

Why mention it? Well, it could be firing but if it isn't firing bb's then what's the point. It would be nice to see a video, of it actually firing bb's, considering its so close to release, you'd think it would be able to fire bb's by now.

Hmm.......looks good......... but I still doubt who the OEM is, reason is that there are rumors in local forums that current batches of M&P9 ( with black box ) are NOT from sierra-alpha, or victor-foxtrot-charlie, if that's true the the "new" OEM could be probably making these FNXes.

Archived