GBB FNX-45 Tactical

Starblade54

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waiting for a review first. See I waited so long for this I bought a black/tan KWA HK45 which is frankly amazing in every aspect so far, so no way im selling it.

This has to be on a par or close to warrent a purchase, that said I already have an RMR waiting :D

Really felt this gun would be one we'd just not inexplicably see for bloody ages despite the huge market demand.  Getting the e-mail from Bunny just now (implying it's out fairly soon) and it being a Stark/VFC almost feels too good to be true.

If TM do one it'll be great sure, but if you can live with slightly lower quality internals the VFC guns are just sooo much more realistic on the outsides.  Each to their own, but personally my sidearms see barely 2-3 mags per skirmish (when I actually play that is) and for CQB a decent accuracy out to ~20m is plenty.  Having the actual metal slide with all the bang-on trades and probably RS dimensions as well... best guns on the market I think.  My Stark G17 with all the trades and M&P9s are very, very nice airsoft pistols, doubly so when you consider the price.

That's irking me too.  It has been mentioned previously in this thread.  There must be something *fruitcage*y going on with the mounting setup.  I can see no logical reason for it.

Chill out dudes, those are mounting plates for the RMR, they're available on the real fnx-45T to allow to mounting of several types of doctor style optics.

^This

Those mounting interfaces of mini red dots are NOT compatible with each other. Solution? Add a middle-man adapter plate :P

From the owner's manual: 

The slide of FNX-45 Tactical is modified to accept an optional electronic 
red dot sight (electronic sights not included). Two mounting plates are 
included to fit Trijicon® or Docter® red dot electronic sights (Figure 32). 
Other electronic sights may be installed without a mounting plate. Due 
to the variety of electronic sights available we do not offer mounting 
hardware for all of them. The mounting hole sizes and threads are 6-32 
and 5-40.

I've seen optics mounted on the FNX-45 Tactical with and without the adapter plate. The adapter plates have studs/lugs on it that mate up with the corresponding optic.

The airsoft replica adapter plate in the pic looks huge compared to the actual ones.

It may seem like a little nuisance to you, but for all of us wanting to cowitness (and remember: this gun was designed to enable this, with the huge sights and the cut out in the slide), this comes as a disappointment.

I hope there finally is a sight that doesnt need an adapter.

Yes, if anyone clicked the youtube link I posted on the last page, it says "Co2 mag testing"

No, you do not need a mount plate to mount an optic the mount plate helps with zeroing and to help keep the sight from being knocked from zero. Again, go back to when I posted my RS and you will see the lack of the plate

I brought up the huge mount plate to cybergun and they said that was just a testing prototype mount plate and the release will be better. Either way THE SITE STILL COWITNESSES with it if you look at the pictures

Thanks for having bad arguments on both sides

Archived