GBB FNX-45 Tactical

Starblade54

Considering Inokatsu has slides for the VFC M&P9 that are steel... I should imagine these are steel too... but no CO2 mag /_\

If there is one pistol in desperate need of an aftermarket Co2 magazine it's this one, from the photos I've seen on here the original magazines are a massive design fail, by far the worst I've ever seen pistol magazine wise, hopefully someone will do some better magazines for the sake of people who've already bought an FNX.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Anybody know which inner barrel Cybergun FNX-45 Tactical is compatible with?

I think it may solve an issue with Ace 1 Arms OSP Range Up suppressor (longer inner barrel).

Outer Barrel chamber have got wrong dimensions. B'coz of that there is a hole between slide and chamber.

17178480170_a0294bbca1_n.jpg50 by rustork, on Flickr

17178244498_7b428a0487_n.jpg51 by rustork, on Flickr

Chember from side look's like ideal square. Real steal have diffirent shape. INOKATSU still look's like copy of Cybergun chamber. Steel, but wrong.

P.S. Also, on my gun was missed spring from loaded chamber indicator (part #01-4). Easy to fix, but requied disassembling of teh slide.

Is that intentional though? The actual lockup design of a RS gun is designed to be overcome by the recoil force of the round, which there are minute amount of in a GBB. Most of the newer Hi-Capa/1911 custom slide/barrel have gone with no real lockup design now because it wears less and less likely to have fit issue. 

I am back with photo and scheme.

16898325193_e8c1705c03_z.jpg

Inside inner barrels. From FNX-45 Tactical chamber side. No connection between barrels.

17314911519_152f16b83a_o.jpg

Scheme.

Black color - FNX-45 Tactical outer barrel

Brass color - FNX-45 Tactical inner barrel

Silver color - Ace 1 Arms OSP Inner barrel

Orange color - Ace 1 Arms OSP Suppressor

So, if my calculation is correct FNX-45 Tactical inner barrel is shorter on 6 mm. That mean, your need TM compatible inner barrel minimum 116 mm long (inner barrel from muzzle cut is 16mm, outer barrel thread is 11mm. Also 1mm from Ace 1 Arms inner barrel, b'coz it's inside piston. 16-11+1=6.

P.S. Sheme is contain text on Russian b'coz it's originally made for my review of FNX-45 Tactical.

• 1 month later...

So for realism you would want the 8" version... But I'm more concerned with functionality. Anyone have experience with the 7" version mounted on theirs? I have that one being shipped to me right now but I have heard rumors that you have to take out the inner barrel to make it work with the FNX and stuff like that which has me worried.

Archived