GBB FNX-45 Tactical

Starblade54

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colour is wrong because the *fruitcage*tards at CG can't hire a competent photographer and 0.12gs because, well it's CG...

true and true.

If you blow all your money on licenses, you get the cheapest photographer out there... a hobo that know how to press a button.

The grip looks fine, but the slide looks like *suitcase*. I hope that's just the prototype.

Yeah, I noticed that also. It looks to be the same version they were showing at shot show (pics on pg1). I have no clue why the would use that pic in the catalog, the controls and sights still look like *albatross*. I hope it's not finalized like that

PLEASE tell me it comes in black?!?

Same

Just looked through that catalog and saw this....was it announced or anything? I don't recall Cybergun (or anyone else other than TM and APS) mentioning a gas shotgun before. TM 870 rival? No idea how it's meant to work. 6 barrels, co2, says something about a shell.

That also caught my eye, posted it on FB myself. I'm super interested, but that's another thread

Just something to note for everyone who's complaining about the giant baseplate

On the RS, the baseplates are compatible with XD45 ones so if the airsoft magazines are real dimensions (which they normally are) XD baseplates are a cheap replacements

It also fits in XD holsters assuming that the mold is tall enough for the suppressor sights

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I wish they were making the non-Tactical version: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:FNX-40_left_safe.jpg

It looks rather nice and without all the huge *albatross* bumpers and tall sights. I know why they have those but I don't really need a suppressor on my pistol and huge mag bumpers just get in the way in my pouches.

'FireKnife'

Cybergun's facebook page. Also from there "Pas fixé pour l'instant, nous sommes toujours en développement " which google translates as: "Not fixed yet, we are still developing". 

So much for 2014's catalogue. Ah well. On the previous video a few things bugged me, aside from the floppy barrel.

When the cybergun representative released the slide, the hammer somehow got stuck to half-cock with the decocker lever down permanently. 

Ah well, guess VFC's first outing into double action GBBs is proving to be a challenge. I just hope they dispense with the full auto switch thing.

Archived