GBB FNX-45 Tactical

Starblade54

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am going to start using "abyssal". Good god that meal was abyssal, in comparison to last weeks. Nose dive.

Still, a two year wait (2016) makes me think it will be a TM pistol. I can dream.

Edit:- I don't know why, but this pistol reminds me of a toblerone . . .

Oh wow guys - abyssal is an adjective. It means 'like or of an abyss' i.e. a massive hole or gap. Like the slide/frame gap on that FNX.

You know, since you're on Arnies, you can just Google this stuff and not look like an idiot.

I have genuinely not heard the word abyssal before and when I looked it up, the first result was ocean bed depth and for some reason I did not not associate it with the hyperbole PureSilver was conveying.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :P

Not hearing of a word is idiotic? Really. Wow. I'm blown away by how much of a troglodyte I am.

I mean, it's like there's this big crack in my existence and it's deep, I mean really deep. Like an abyss deep. Damn it, there is a version of the word abyss, that would adequately express what I'm trying to convey . . .

Seriously though, why do people always see the negative in a comment when's there is also a positive (in my case, a light hearted joke)?

Apropos of nothing, the only time in almost two decades of collecting, carrying and shooting automatics that I took special notice of a gap between frame and slide was a buddy's $99 Hi-Point, which was so loose it made a a clanking noise while he aimed it.  The worst part was that it shot tighter groups than my fancy "name brand" guns.  

That photo (the real, tan gun) looks like a pretty tight gap to me, with a shadow in the front from the slide overhanging the tapered frame.

Oh wow guys - abyssal is an adjective. It means 'like or of an abyss' i.e. a massive hole or gap. Like the slide/frame gap on that FNX.

You know, since you're on Arnies, you can just Google this stuff and not look like an idiot.

Compared to the rest of the internet, not knowing of a seldom used word, would be the least of your problems.

My point was that you're sitting at a computer to be on Arnies, so if you haven't heard of a word just type it into into Google.

Not anyone in particular, but I really don't get people asking on forums for things like definitions of words (that aren't really specific airsoft terms obviously) when just typing into a search engine gives instant results.

Anyway, back to FNX.

• 3 weeks later...

Photo of better view of the gap between sight and slide. All photos are REAL STEEL.

11_zps472285c7.jpg

Also, picture with serial number plate, which is also have got QR-code. I am already posted this on Cybergun FB page. let's hope they do everything right. I am also requested from Cybergun photo of the RIGHT side of the pistol to see markings on the slide.

9_zpscad9d523.jpg

Notice, thread protector is posstible to attach only one way.

Marking on RIGHT side of the slide.

5_zpse310d01a.jpg

If anyone need photo of top of the chamber - i may post it too.

Good pistol for GunsModify Tritium "upgrades". =)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived