please help a friend of me

point_7

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait . . . what?!? You're not posting pictures of yourself?

I feel betrayed. . . . !

You know what I am going to have to go home and sort something out now, just to make you feel slightly less betrayed (and everyone else very, very queasy).

'FireKnife'

The airsoft womens group that did thebrounds a while back said they were all about promoting airsoft towards women and offering a welcoming enviromwnt etc etc wtc but still had calenders with a sexual overtone and still had digs at girls for not looking feminine so..... in allot of cases girls *badgeress* about sexism and lads all being pervs and such but.... will milk the *fruitcage* out of it when it benefits them.

I have no objection to the sexual stuff as it works and it plays to the general audience for those areas however the caveats of it not being forced, don't *badgeress* about guys enjoying it while you exploit it and ideally the occasional bit of cheesecake in return would be nice just for varietys sake for me really.

Anyway to be honest surfing for pretty things on the net for me will lead to either attractive men and women and or guns for me.

There is a line that can't be crossed obviously!

But for me equality means equal so if lads in the airsoft community are going to talk about girls and sex and stuff they shouldn't complain when we do it as well. Its the same with general micktaking and windups, as FK knows I will take the mick out of him and expect him to do the same without special treatmwnt because I've an innie not an outie.

"Am only having a life" is an excuse used when a person is told off for telling a joke or comment that is crude or sexist. People don't release, just because they find it funny doesn't mean it won't offend. If a person, you do not know, says they want to *fruitcage* you, then it's considered okay to tell them off. Make a suggestive comment, with sexual undertones, if the person you're saying it to disagrees and is offended, then take that as being rude and apologise.

I remember being out and a bloke got all mouthy and shirty because a friend of mine gave him the knock back. He started saying things like "are you a *fruitcage* feminist" etc. He thought it was okay to say 'Me mate reckons you're a *suitcase* shag, wana prove him wrong?'. When he was told to do one, he was offened and started mouthing off.

I've changed my ways with regarding sexuality and how gender is separate to sexuality. If I can change, other people can too.

I nearly wrote something much much cruder

Welcome to my world.

Still nothing compared to the atmosphere when a woman walks into a GW store...

I feel terrible for them most of the time and want to throw a book at the oglers. xD

The best / worst is the hot Mums that come in, trying to buy there kids some 'toy soldiers' and get nothing but stares from the fat old blokes that have only ever seen MILFs on the internet.

I will point out that I also attend GW, it is a simple and easy hobby to fill time with up here given the store size but damn do some guys really not help the stereotype at all :P.

'FireKnife'

I'm glad I'm not the only one who found it a bit hypocritical for a group trying to promote equality for women in what is a very male oriented pastime producing a calendar that would be at home in a copy of Nuts or Zoo. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see scantily clad women, I just don't like it when *suitcase* is dressed up as something it isn't.

Habakure: I hope your mate booted the guy in the *badger*s. Looking at a picture and commenting is totally different to propositioning someone and getting arsey when they say no

On a side note, I also find it funny that blokes looking at women are dirty prrverts, but if women are looking at blokes then it's harmless fun. Imagine trying to remake any of the diet coke adverts with the sexes reversed

On a side note, I also find it funny that blokes looking at women are dirty prrverts, but if women are looking at blokes then it's harmless fun. Imagine trying to remake any of the diet coke adverts with the sexes reversed

I am sure it has been done. Though to be honest I would rather we had the Diet Coke adverts than some of the ones I have seen in mainland Europe :P.

There was a video doing the rounds recently on facebook where a guy with a noticeably large cock put a hidden camera there and filmed women perving while he pretended to be asleep on the underground.

You found my Facebook page?

'FireKnife'

Clearly wasn't you for so many reasons I bet. As for the gw thing I buy online for a reason.

It is about half the price? Or you don't have to deal with the most gormless or arrogant of shop staff?

At least that is why I used to, had enough of bullied children that had grown up into shop staff and being charged £40 for all of 9 tiny models.

Anyway back to discussing women in airsoft.

'FireKnife'

How does the banned members come into attracting female players? Or is that just an idea, off the cuff so to speak.

Just as there are more females interested in certain hobbies than men, it's not something to worry about. If female players are being mistreated or prevented from attending a hobby, that's when we need to worry/take action.

Archived