please help a friend of me

point_7

The photos would be eyecandy and thing I would say is in trying to encourage more participation dont water down the hobby.

Basically dont blanket assume that all women want a gentler less rough airsoft experience or one devoid of shooting other people.

Along with the obvipus don't blanket assume we are useless or can be ignored when counting assets or threats on the field but for the love of god don't let us as a group get away with more than you'd let a guy. If I am in a position where to win you have to hit me in the face at close range dont let the fact im a girl make you hesitate. Take the dam shot. On the field theres no genders just teammates and targets

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping Spetznazdave would post his 'encounter' with a female player, who's boyfriend then got involved. That video makes me hind behind the sofa (cringe worthy to eleven). Thought Dave handled it well though.

Edit:- in relation to being treated the same, as a male player.

If I am in a position where to win you have to hit me in the face at close range dont let the fact im a girl make you hesitate. Take the dam shot. On the field theres no genders just teammates and targets

Do people do that?  I mean I'm presuming the answer is yes seeing as you've made that statement but that just sounds really strange.

Apart from anything I've seen very few female players that were differentiable from males once you've added the hoodie/full face pro/PC/baggy camo/boots.

Do people do that?  I mean I'm presuming the answer is yes seeing as you've made that statement but that just sounds really strange.

Apart from anything I've seen very few female players that were differentiable from males once you've added the hoodie/full face pro/PC/baggy camo/boots.

Speaking from experience yes.

In the same way some guys just can't win against a girl outright as it makes them feel it is petty some players will hesitate about shooting an opposite sex player.

I say if someone is trying to put you out they could be anyone but it isn't going to stop me shooting them first if I can. I don't play to win but part of playing is hitting an opposing player with bbs, doesn't matter if they are young, old, male, female, Caucasian, African, theist, atheist, whatever. They are the opposing player and they will get shot at. :D

'FireKnife'

Belladonna

I once got shot by both Bella and Donna (her two desert eagles) at the same time, and her BF Ghostrider also sawed me in half with an AEG of some ancient description (circa 2006 maybe?)

PunkyPink

Ended up stuck in a ditch at GZ for 3 hours during a night game shooting at dead players as they walked back to regen because we couldn't see squat.

Girls are very welcome in my sport, models with airsoft guns just look stupid and are a major turn off, all that plastic, so fake...

Probably exercising my horrendously retentive memory here but I thought it was Hardcore_Mitsuko who was GF to Ghostrider?

I would say females should be treated with more wariness than males as players....their typically smaller statures and disposition to not wearing 50lbs of tacticool cordura unlike male counterparts means they can squeeze into all sorts of nooks and crannies and the amount of times I've been knife killed as a result of thinking I've checked a corner directly relates to the increased number of females on site :P

And thus, another thread about girls on an airsoft forum get's derailed and locked.

That would still keep my record at 0 :P.

While I am a filthy sod sometimes I do have respect for all peoples rights. Unlike perhaps the original point of this thread :D.

'FireKnife'

I've an idea. It's a mad one, but it could get around a few arguments. Thus far, people are looking down their noses at scantily clad women holding a gun. Conversly, blokes are unhappy with pictures of scantily clad men holding a gun. So how about men, dressed as women holding a gun? I'll get the ball rolling. Here's me. Would you vote for it?

[/url]">http://http://s1163.photobucket.com/user/Spudgun60/media/Iman-2_zps1f4f9e33.jpg.html'>Iman-2_zps1f4f9e33.jpg

Careful, Sulu likes confused.

Edit:- good god, a serious comment. I like women holding guns in their underwear, but it belongs in the relevant area (magazine, calendar or even movie). Blokes wanna hold guns in their underwear, same thing as before but am not interested (sexually). Seeing women win an airsoft competition because they have a good loadout, am all for that. Women winning a photo contest just because they're in scantly clad clothes, no am not for that.

If the competition was; Hottest woman/man holding a gun wins. Then that's biscuits and gravy time. But not a competition for an airsofter, it should be about airsoft, not how hot they are wins the competition.

Archived