KWA MP7 woes (again)

Stuey

Pretty basic issue here - I've got a KWA MP7, I put the Dangerwerx floating valve in and it's still doing 370 fps. What do I do now?

Buy an NPAS? I've had one already but on maximum I was getting about 300 fps and then it broke.

I made up a custom rocket value instead of npas... It's like the Dangerworx one... but probably slightly fatter...

You can try putting a peice of heatshrink over it to make it larger, that may work... it affected the one I tested it on by 10-20 fps... but your better off getting a rocket valve thats going to work instead f bodging it...

What I did for some time, which did work for a fair while was getting the NPAS and gluing it all together, doesnt fall apart and keeps the fps around 320/330.

Yes it may come to that, I was debating setting my fps and Aralditing the little bugger into a solid lump. I plan on selling it though so I just need to get it working at a useable power level.

No need for glue. As with TM systems and NS2 KWAs, you put the washer in first then the spring and floating/rocket valve. AEG washers work but personally I like to use leftover polycarbonate from making lens protectors.

Oh of course the spring, well no excuses then! I'll give it a go later.

Archived