Cyma M14 / M21 DMR - spares or repairs

Tinkerton

Hello folks, it's time for me to give up on my M14, sadly.

Bought it a few years ago, and it's only really been skirmished twice since then, however I have taken some care to make it look as close as I can to a Vietnam era M21 DMR.

I've sanded down the wooden stock, and stained it a lovely dark brown walnut like colour instead of the luminous orange it was, and there's a Cyma scope mount and Simmons 3-9 x40 scope on there, which combined look pretty darned close to the old starlight scopes without costing an arm and a leg.

Internally the guns got a mosfet, deans, guarder steel gears, and a tightbore (think it's a vanaras one) but apart from that it's stock. I think last time I chronographed it it was about 380, as I was going to lock it to semi auto and use it as a DMR.

Minor areas of cosmetic concern; the folding bit of the butt plate has snapped off, and there is a slight crack in the wood on the right hand of the receiver. This has been repaired but it's mainly due to the wood being thin there. It's fine once the guns innards are in but by itself its a bit flimsy.

Standard wear marks here and there.

It's spares and repairs mainly because it's got a misleading problem I can't trace. Sometimes it'll fire fine, then it won't feed, others it'll double feed only.

Basically, I don't have the time or inclination to strip it down and look at it, and I don't particularly need or want it any more.

Because of the faults, I'll stick it up for £75 shipped, and I'll throw in the 4 king arms metal mid caps I've got for it as well.

It might just be something as simple as needing a new tappet plate but the sight of it makes me angry I don't have time to fix it so it's time to go to someone who'll love it properly.

I will not two tone, proof of defence needed and all that jazz.

Splits may be possible once the main gun goes.

All offers considered, may part exchange for TM 1911 mags / upgrades. 2y6evega.jpgesehy9a2.jpgjaby6yne.jpg4y8yza2u.jpgu6upahur.jpgavumyry8.jpgy8yby9em.jpg

Archived