KWA MP7 with 8 mags, pouches, red dot, holster, spares

Stuey

Make: KWA

Gun/Model: MP7

Accessories: 7 long mags, 1 short mag, replica Docter sight, mag pouches, holster, loads of spares

Condition: Used but generally good

FPS: 330-350 with a .20g

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: y/n/n

Price/Payment: £400 posted and PayPal'd

Pictures: below

Up for sale is my KWA MP7 and all associated bits and bobs. I've got the gun, magazines, pouches for said magazines, a red dot, a holster and a load of spares - everything you need really.

The gun itself is in pretty good nick, looks decent and everything works as it should. It has been skirmished regularly however so the finish is slightly worn on the controls where they've been used, the stock bars where they slide in and out, there's a bit of a scuff on the rear sight windage knob and the plastic is scratched near one of the rear receiver pins. Nothing awful, just being honest about the condition. It fires well, range and accuracy are good. FPS is around 330-350 in a warm room so you shouldn't be shooting hot outdoors. I lost the original hop adjuster tool but it's just a 5 mm allen key so I've included the one I've been using. Internally the gun has been well looked after, the hop rubber is fairly new and the only non-stock parts are the Ready Fighter loading nozzle springs (there's also another spare pair).

The magazines are in good shape, no leaks and all feed well. The only difference from stock is that I've engraved tiny numbers at the top of each mag (so not visible when in the gun) so I can keep track of them. Some of the mags have also had the front of the follower lightly filed as per KWA's recommendation so that they lock back the bolt reliably. The baseplate of mag no. 8 has a slight crack in it, it still works fine though. I'm also including some MP7 mag pouches in OD.

The red dot is a clone Docter sight, to be honest it's not great in that the adjustment doesn't really work, but I got lucky and managed to lock the dot in position and when mounted on its little QD riser it co-witnesses near perfectly with the MP7 irons - so it's very usable as a sight, I'm including it because it won't be much use on another gun. Two brightness levels, there's a spare battery too.

Holster is a moulded belt-mount jobbie, allows the MP7 to be carried like a sidearm. I personally think this holster is way better that those huge drop leg monstrosities that exist.

There's also small pile of spares - see the picture, there's:

• 4x KWA nozzle return springs

• 2x Ready Fighter nozzle return springs

• 4x KWA bolt screws

• 1x KWA stock floating valve (~400 fps)

• 1x spare floating valve spring

• 2x KWA hop rubbers

• 1x spare trigger spring

• Spare grub screws

• Tiny allen keys required for disassembly

• 1x CR2032 battery for red dot

• NPAS adjusting tool

So lots of stuff to keep the gun running for a while! To be honest the hop rubbers are the only thing that will really wear out, the only oddity in there is the NPAS tool - the gun doesn't have an NPAS but I acquired the tool somehow so if you ever want to install one you need only buy the valve (the tool's kind of funky, you stick it all the way down the barrel and can adjust the FPS without stripping the gun at all). I've replaced a lot of the tiny grub screws with steel ones, hence the spares.

I obviously rather sell everything in one go (and the buyer of the gun gets first dibs on mags because they're kind of hard to find) but I will entertain offers to split things off.

Pics!

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

The gun:

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Close-up of the mag numbering:

DSC_0009.jpg

Red dot:

DSC_0005.jpg

Holster: