TOKYO MARUI Desert Warrior 4.3

Cryptkeeper

Hmm, odd but I would guess you are letting it fill more than that?

It can happen where the temperature between the can and the magazine are widely different but I don't see why it is spurting out that much.

Just to try let all the gas out of it (by shooting dry, never hand press the valve open) then slightly tightening the allen head bolt at the base a little and gas it up again, seems to work for me when a mag leaks after being left in cold and damp conditions.

'FireKnife'

Well in the video you aren't filling nearly enough. I had a friend who thought his Sig mags were broken because gas sprays out when you fill them - there's nothing wrong, it's part of the design. You need to fill until liquid gas starts to spray out.  Then the mag is full.

This user had the same issue than me despite of a different gun

I did what he spoke on the video, put some teflon around the valve, silicon oil, some green gas and lets go outside. 

Results:

1º try, 23 bb's no cocking on the end since the 23rd bb took the last of the gas in the mag.

15 min later

2º try 3 bb's... no comment!

15 min later

3º try 6 bb's...

15 min later

4º try 20 bb's no cocking because there was no sufficient gas to cycle the slide to cock.

Then something is not right at all.

I assume no magazine leaks and you are filling it all the way until it starts to spurt back small amounts of liquid gas?

Standard Tokyo Marui magazine too?

'FireKnife'

Well in the video you aren't filling nearly enough. I had a friend who thought his Sig mags were broken because gas sprays out when you fill them - there's nothing wrong, it's part of the design. You need to fill until liquid gas starts to spray out.  Then the mag is full.

Well did what you guys told, until the liquid starts to spray out. 22'bbs in rapid fire! Its solved. Thank you both.

Never heard of it! I use straight propane now. Glad to hear your gun's firing properly.

Yeah its running perfectly! This morning was sunny fired 25bb's and then put another 6 bb's and shot them all, like 31 bb's till no gas =) The website, the box, say 28 bb's... its impossible 25 is the limit i can put -.-'

Same, never heard of it.

I use Ultra as it has never steered me wrong.

'FireKnife'

Puff Dino is new for me too just started using it on my KJW this year.

Check out =)

Yeah its running perfectly! This morning was sunny fired 25bb's and then put another 6 bb's and shot them all, like 31 bb's till no gas =) The website, the box, say 28 bb's... its impossible 25 is the limit i can put -.-'

Is the magazine black without a bumper or silver with a bumper?

The black ones (A1 type) take 25rds, the silver ones (MEU type) take 28rds.

As for the gas looks like any other tin of Green gas. So long as it has lube in it and is Green power levels all should be good.

'FireKnife'

Archived