Ghost In The Shell Arise Airsoft gun by Laylax

uscmCorps

It's a cool concept gun. But the price tag of 158,000 Yen … US$1,500 !!! *gulp*

I am still kicking myself for not buying the Poseidon MN-23 and 9Wepon back when they were available years ago.

arise_press_2.jpg

Sale of toy gun body has decided keep running top domestic market share of toy gun accessory for custom parts manufacturer "LayLax (Rairakusu)" is the long-awaited! Will be released as the first bullet, assault to the appearance of the fourth staff Shirow Masamune × Kise Kazuya ×??Ding × Cornelius, the strongest however was amassing what "Ghost in the Shell" project in the "Ghost in the Shell ARISE" is a rifle! 

From heavy metals such as steel and aluminum used in the custom parts of LayLax, specification of the body is scheduled for release in the quality realistic cultivated by design and molding techniques, such as reinforced polymer resin! I'm thinking Ghost in the Shell fan and would like seeing in their eyes by all means, of course, has a stiffness to withstand the survival game "of serious LayLax".

? summer will be released in 2014!

? Plan to simultaneous release two types that can be selected depending on the application!

[Model] cancer type 
? main frame material: aluminum alloy, resin. 
? Trigger magazine catch selector switches and various operational. 
? optical equipment replica, removable. (Mount to standard 20mm Picatinny rail) 
? Haider removable. (14mm-hand thread) 
Tentative: 99,800 yen (tax inc.)

[Electric gun type] 
? main frame material: aluminum alloy, resin. 
? Trigger magazine catch selector switches and various operational. 
? optical equipment replica, removable. (Mount to standard 20mm Picatinny rail) 
? Haider removable. (14mm-hand thread) 
? 6mmBB bullet can be launched. 
? mini battery support. 
? M16-based general-purpose magazine can be used together. 
Tentative: 158,000 yen (tax inc.)

? Ghost in the Shell ARISE work summary

Shirow Masamune since announced a manga in 1989, has been visualized as a movie · TV · OVA series "Ghost in the Shell" new animation series. Set in a future society which is connected with "Cyber" the will of the people by the development of cyborg technology and information network, and a new story begins.

It's drawn with work, heroine Kusanagi systemic Cyborg, which has been shrouded in mystery in the series work so far and the creation of special forces "Ghost in the Shell" of the attacks of which was intended to prevent violent crime It is the story element of (Motoko Kusanagi). Aramaki of Public Security Section 9 and Kusanagi, along with the meeting with Togusa and Batou, et al to be a member of the Ghost in the Shell later, cyber warfare and fierce action over the cyber virus "fire starter" is developed.post-29472-0-65065800-1392010746_thumb.jpg

Original site:

http://www.laylax.com/hpgen/HPB/entries/60.html

Google Translate:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.laylax.com%2Fhpgen%2FHPB%2Fentries%2F60.html

ETA: What is a "Cancer Gun"?

My guess is that the cancer type would be a non-firing or spring gun. But someone with some japanese knowledge will enligthen us soon.

It looks like an (even more) futuristic TAR-21. Not bad, but that price is too steep.

(Good to know that there is a new GITS series.)

Is this featured in the second episode? I don't recall it being shown in the first and haven't watched the second yet. Personally it doesn't really appeal to me as much as the older guns. Like it's not a Shirow concept anymore. Plus what's with the jumbo handguard? Could have shoved an under barrel launcher with all that space.

About "cancer" for some strange reasone Google will sometimes translate the Japanese word for gun as that because "gan" (japanese pronounced/written gun in katakana) actually means cancer in kanji. So when they say model gun (moderu gan) it translates to model cancer. That's the problem when you have three kinds of phonetic alphabets for the same language.

Found more information here: http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=149887

MODEL GUN:

Frame main materials: aluminum alloy, resin
Operable via trigger, magazine catch, or selector
Removable eyepiece replica
Mounted on a standard 20-mm Picatinny rail
Removable flash suppressor (14-mm screw)
Price: 99,800 yen, tax not included (or about $984)

ELECTRIC GUN:
Has all of the above specifications, in addition to:

Shoots 6-mm BBs