GHK G5 GBBR (black gen 2) + 5 mags

Ryaw

Make: GHK
Gun/Model: G5 (Gas Blowback Rifle)
Accessories: 4 spare mags (5 total - all gas tight), Speed loader with attachment, M4 stock tube
Condition: Excellent
FPS: 315-330 with .20g BB’s on Abbey Ultra/Brut Sniper gas 
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/N/N
Price/Payment: £400 with free p&p by courier, not Royal Mail. Also available for pick-up in West Lothian/Central Scotland area.

I’m selling my GHK G5 GBBR. This is the 2nd gen model, with the reinforced rear receiver. I’ve owned it from new for a few months now and skirmished it a couple of times, indoors only. It comes boxed with all original parts, including the manual (not pictured) and foldable iron sights.

I have 4 spare mags for it. Each mag holds approx 30-35 rounds and I can get 3 full mags worth fired on semi with 1 fill of gas. The kick off this thing is lovely and I’ve read nothing but positive reviews of this gun. It’s been chrono’d at home by me and also at F&O’s The Depot indoor site in Glasgow.

Accuracy is very good. The range is excellent 50m+ from testing indoors, with .25g and .30g BB’s. It fires as far as my other AEG’s including my recoil TM! It’s very lightweight, durable polymer and is very pointable in confined spaces. I’m 6’3” and I can use this with the stock extended, no problem.

Build quality is excellent. There is no wobble anywhere and the mags sit very snugly in the receiver. Mags are solid and are fully gas tight.

I’ve used it solely on semi, very successfully, due to playing indoors. Full auto functions fine, (sounds a bit stuttery compared to an AEG) but some cool-down is noticeable in colder temps. Other than that I’ve played with this in 2C temps recently and it’s never vented any gas at all (using Abbey Brut Sniper gas). I’ve had a silencer and tracer unit on the front and a flash light attached to the rails, without issue.

Buyers must have UKARA and send me a copy of their self-check e-mail.  http://www.ukaraselfcheck.co.uk/

Reason for sale, is that I prefer the challenge of playing with just my pistols and I need to shift some debt off my credit card, otherwise I’d be more than happy to keep this.

WP_000366_zps16b56928.jpg

WP_000368_zps8f79bc45.jpg

WP_000370_zpsc8ed181d.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived