WE HK416C GBBR out now

hitmanNo2

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think its been mentioned earlier, that they actually use proper receivers now so you can use all mags in it, having a differrent magwell is simply stupid, on the RS or on a GBBR, the ONLY thing it does is rule out the use of some mags

sg_fashion_snap_g010-00b.jpg

Well it's nok like HK did it for fun, mags where the reson for lots of malefunctions, so they fixed it, but then out came a bunch of good cheap mags and the problem with old worn out alu GI mags was no longer a real problem, so HK changed it back.

If the eyelets for the stock are not mountet to crazy it would be posible to swap over to a M4 lower for 30-35 USD something like that.

Also HK are chucking version of the real gun out faster then some of us change socks.

Thanks so much for that, I'm gathering parts in a fairly ambitious mod to turn a TM 416 into a 416c with shortened (but heavier) recoil weight, now, I need to find the sling plate and the shortened RIS.

Drop me a PM about that at some point. The guy that did my heavier recoil weight is a pro when it comes to this sort of thing; the weight he did for me is a very nice bit of machining.

Good god WE, you're releasing some nice gbb's lately (aesthetically speaking). But please release the SD version of the MP5, pretty please with sugar on top. Thank you.

Also, that stock does look nice and solid. Definitely tempted to buy this and do a bond loadout.

perhaps the charging handle isn't able to come back far enough when stock is all the way in for the bolt to lock?

I don't think so. It looks to me like not only will the bolt not lock back when the stock's locked forward, but the stock won't lock forward when the bolt's back. Compare the click you hear when he closes the stock with the bolt forward (0:17) and the absence of the click when he tries to close it with the bolt rearward (0:37). When he pushes on the stock pad (0:38) it's clear that he's waiting for it to latch closed, but it won't. It's a bizarre malfunction; as far as I'm aware there's no reason why it should get in the way - perhaps something protrudes from the buffer tube or the buffer tube gets incrementally longer, somehow, when the bolt is fully to the rear (putting considerably spring pressure on the buffer tube)?

They must have *fruitcage*ed up the buffer dimensions.  The stock has that little depressible pin on the end which must be pushing in slightly too far into the tube, enough to cause the issues.

Oh - the inside face of the buttplate has a pin on it that pushes into a corresponding hole in the buffer tube? Looks like drilling a hole in the rear of the buffer should resolve the problem, then?

F that! Am I the only person absolutely sick and tired of these A-hole companies releasing onto the market? These are issues WE sould have known about by using extremely simple testing processes, I mean, we're talking basic rifle functions, not even long term durability issues. It's clear from this that WE's objective is to get product onto shelves as quickly as possible regardless of function. Probably in the hope that the airsoft communities penchant for "fixing" things would override their need to quality test their goods.

Just pitiful and shameless, and shame on any airsofter (collector or skirmisher) who supports this savagely blantant lack of caring on WE's behalf.

F that! Am I the only person absolutely sick and tired of these A-hole companies releasing ###### onto the market? These are issues WE sould have known about by using extremely simple testing processes, I mean, we're talking basic rifle functions, not even long term durability issues. It's clear from this that WE's objective is to get product onto shelves as quickly as possible regardless of function. Probably in the hope that the airsoft communities penchant for "fixing" things would override their need to quality test their goods.

Just pitiful and shameless, and shame on any airsofter (collector or skirmisher) who supports this savagely blantant lack of caring on WE's behalf.

no, you aren't the only person...they almost had me with this. GHK it is.

GHK m4 all the way for me now. This has raised my interest for a bit before i saw that vid. Whew! Sure it looks nice, but i dont want an expensive paperweight. If it's true that WE is doing it in disregards to us, then shame shame shame. I believe in things that should be working out of the box for that kind of price. At least GHK is taking their time

Archived