Biodegradable BBs

Toast-er

Hi guys,

Picked up a G-spec recently (love the thing, so damn quiet!) however iv noticed that some of the shots arc to the left quite a bit. Done some research and it seems like a new hop up arm and the TDC mod should hopefully cure it. However I want to be as consistent and accurate as possible so I want to use a good quality BB.

There is a catch though.

My local site only allows the use of Biodegradable BBs and I can't find any heavier than 0.25g anywhere. I know that Bioval do some heavier ones but I can't find them anywhere in the UK. Also heard rumours that they can shatter?

The weight of BB that I finally use will dictate what hop arm I get:

Dangerwerx Type A paired with nineball hop rubber for 0.25's.

Dangerwerx Type B paired again with nineball for 0.30's upwards from what I can gather.

I realise that the Type A is made to work specifically with the nineball rubber but apparently the Type B is also pretty good with it?

Currently shooting around 360fps at the moment and will probably continue to shoot at that for the time being. No point in taking it any higher right now if all I can use is 0.25's!

Any recommendations/help appreciated.

Cheers.

Toast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

indeed ^^. Though if you don't like Green Devil, you don't have much of a choice.

I use Xtreme Precisions.

25yyufc.jpg

Made by the same Taiwanese company that produces Green Devil.

Brand owner is Evolution Airsoft in Italy, and it's Tüv & REACH certified.

Weird. Since green devil are a darker shade of beige to my eye. Not saying you're wrong, though. Anyway, I dont jnow whats better. I just feel like greendevil is more stable in flight. I cant back that up though. Are you happy with HIDD?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Those companies make it to clients specifics. Might explain why the Green Devils are more expensive, because giving them a dark color is not easy.

It needs a lot of dye.

I haven't used it for over 5 years. Don't need to either.

Every weekend we have clients who come in with feeding problems due to HIDD.

We let them test Xtreme Precisions so that can actually see the difference in range and grouping, even on the FPS meter we have huge differences, up to 30FPS!

Oh. I see where I went wrong.. I allways thought HIDD was the brand and extreme precision was a HIDD sub-brand. My bad, I was misinformed. It explains a lot!

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Nah, they changed their bags adding "extreme precision" on it, trying to fool people, which, sadly works.

Actually they have changed it for about 3 times now, likewise with the color, still clinging on a lab report from 5 year ago... .

their OEM appears to be BB king btw. 1O1inc and ecosphere are rumoured to be from that same OEM as well.

• 11 months later...

Archived