Water Buffalo

AnimalmotherXD

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

That is an actual sentence with full structure in 'American' (that thing they speak in lieu of English :P): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo

As for what I feel about them, erm they are an animal? Did they just start a war or something? Why is someone asking? Confused.

'FireKnife'

Is it a code name for an elite spec ops unit?

Leader of the free world: General, [insert rogue nation] have gone too far this time, we need to retaliate now! Give me some options?

General: The Water Buffaloes are already on the ground Sir!

Leader of the free world: "fruitcage" YEAH!

I was hoping for some sort of buffalo that has the ability to swim great distances and could be ridden while doing so.

Would make for a great mode of transport if you have to cross open water and land on your way to work.

'FireKnife'

I was hoping for some sort of buffalo that has the ability to swim great distances and could be ridden while doing so.

Would make for a great mode of transport if you have to cross open water and land on your way to work.

'FireKnife'

def. cheaper than a Hovervan.

Another thread that is apparently entirely pointless and random? Awww man, we haven't had one of these in years.

CAKEBURGLAR.

It isnt funny anymore guys, i really need to know what this is about.

Guys, Seriously guys.

Is water buffalo code for... kidscotland?

Time to get the Party Pad out again guys.

Guys?

Fire up the Dafool Signal!

Archived