Water Buffalo

AnimalmotherXD

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, no, no no no no, no.

You all have it wrong.

Clearly...

Clearly he is talking about the leaked information for the next series in the Call of Duty franchise. Supposedly, its a futuristic approach to the next era of the Modern Warfare series. The project is still in development and the code name for the alpha is

Call of Duty Buffalo Waterfare 5.

I was a kettle once, for a time.

"She turned me into a newt! .... I got better."

"She turned me into a newt! .... I got better."

Wait, is this going to turn into a thread full of Python quotes?

If so I am so down for that.

I was forced to buy coke instead of Pepsi as part of sainsbury's meal deal last week. Terrible stuff.

I can't recall the last time I had a Coke that wasn't due to it being the only option. Often it is expensive anyway and the offers always seem to be like buy five, get five free. Who wants ten bottles of Coke when Pepsi and others are usually half price instead, a much more reasonable offer?

'FireKnife'

In a world spinning as fast as the inside of Homebase when you've just had a go at a four-pack of Dulux tester cans, who is left to fight for all that is right and proper and good and leather and full of money and belonging to that teenager who doesn't look like he can handle himself? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I believe we are looking for a menstrating child who is waterproof to a depth of 50 meters!

Are we, I really hope we are not.

I am just looking for a place to stash my 1911s, I was tempted to follow the FATAL rules and roll for the following http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Anal_circumference but thought better not and just bought a holster.

'FireKnife'

What!?

I was asking a legit question.

Did my thread get hacked?

I was gifted a TM G18c, i was asking if you guys had used had any issues on full auto not about water buffalo.

Sometimes, it feels like my g18c is going to desinigrate in my face on full auto and wanted to know what i can do to reenforce it.

Regarding water bufallo, im a fan lf tatanka.

Sir, please turn off the monitor and step away from the keyboard.

What are you posting at this time of night in this section?

Mhmmm...

Have you taken any drugs or drank alcohol recently?

Ok... now follow my finger

Mhmmm ok.

Sir, are you aware you started a thread about buffalo and then disapeared for a week?

I am aware i made this thread in a library and left still logged in.

I have no record pf asking these types lf questions about waterbuffalo.

Perhaps i should continue this discussion out 3 pages later of many who shared an opinion on waterbuffalo.

In this case, never mind my Tokyo Marui G18c, lets talk about BBWs, pterodactyls, dwarfism, Edinburgh Castle and Andy Warhol.

Archived