Help finding Echo1 in the UK

JamesKACF

Hi all,

I'm trying to get myself an Echo1 redstar OCW but Echo1 stuff seems to be rarer than rocking horse *suitcase* here in England.

Does anyone know of anywhere that stocks it? as the only two shops I've found are out of stock and I'm not too hopeful pf them restocking anytime soon.

Alternatively... any good samaritans in the states feel like helping me out? :) 

Cheers

James

In this case though, I think the problem is Echo1 have specifically commissioned the design of the AEG, much like their XCR. It's not like Umarex or Cybergun rebranding a KWA or Cyma gun that's already in production and sold under the original OEM brand as well.

It's going to be super hard to find it outside of the US.

oh... Isn't JG stuff more useless than a chocolate kettle? But the reviews on the echo1 are good   o_0 

Nah, some of JG's very first clones were pretty bad, but these days they're fantastic value for money. Might not be a bad idea to send it off to a decent tech for a quick service and re-shim/re-lube, might need a new hop rubber but they're generally pretty decent nowadays.

Echo1 literally buy them, put some markings on them, change the box and chuck 30% extra on the price for the privilege. 

Buy it rhought Echo1 and you should have a decent gun, buy from JG and you might get a lemon.

Well they take out the DOA's, but still, it does not justify the price tag.

Unless you absolutely want it for the markings on the gun.

AIRSOFT_E1_RS_OCW_H.jpg

In this case though, I think the problem is Echo1 have specifically commissioned the design of the AEG, much like their XCR. It's not like Umarex or Cybergun rebranding a KWA or Cyma gun that's already in production and sold under the original OEM brand as well.

It's going to be super hard to find it outside of the US.

The XCR is made by VFC

Archived