Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

hitmanNo2

The whole thing is very odd. Even though its now a recovery not a rescue what actually happend is yet to be determined. Planes have so many redundancies for issues, I mean they can take direct lightning strikes apparently.

Last thing I read was the transponder was intentionally turned off.

Anyone got anymore info about the pilots last message? I read on Sky News the message was possibly pre-recorded.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep.  The whole thing is fishy as Billingsgate. So much weird stuff like the adjustment to course done via control panel and not manual control.

Altogether not helped by the absolute cluster*fruitcage* that is the Malaysian PR team in charge.  'OK.  Lets have a press conference to let everyone know we still don't have a clue what's going' or 'we know some stuff but we can't tell you what it is'

Yep.  The whole thing is fishy as Billingsgate. So much weird stuff like the adjustment to course done via control panel and not manual control.

Altogether not helped by the absolute cluster*fruitcage* that is the Malaysian PR team in charge.  'OK.  Lets have a press conference to let everyone know we still don't have a clue what's going' or 'we know some stuff but we can't tell you what it is'

either the yanks in D.G picked this up and had to keep hush hush or... they need better kit. Can't profess to this being my own line but as someone on the internet pointed out mh370 much larger and more noticeable then an icbm

So they've spotted objects from planes but now need to re-find them with boats.  My brain is asking why they don't chuck out some floating GPS locators that will follow the debris making it easier.

Archived