Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

hitmanNo2

* Usually * when a plane crashes into water it tears it apart and many pieces that can float find their way into all sorts of places, often boats in the area will find them, or they are washed onto shore.

It's been 10 days, if the plane had hit the water there SHOULD have been something found by now. The black box transponder has very limited range underwater, and you need to get fairly close to pick it up.

However, if it did crash, and remain reletivly intact, so that only a small amount of buoyant material, and that surface sea currents/wind have kept them out of the usual trade routes and fishing areas....

it's still possible, but as time passes it becomes seemingly less likley for a sea crash.

Additionally it is procedure to send a mayday *before* cutting the electronics.

Hijacking has similar problems of likleyhood. No demands so far, no word about hostages. Though it's entirely possible that the hijacking was for the plane itself and not some other means, "Theft" rather than hostage taking.

But regardless of theft or hijack the operation would have to be seriously well organised, super slick.

The pilot does have the experience to fly the plane to any number of locations staying off the grid. You'd still need to have an airport, or at least a flat something approaching a runway, you can't just land on any old surface.

So WHERE did it land, of it was misappropriated for whatever reason. An airfield would have reported it, or I'd hope so.

How much does it cost to bribe an entire airfield?

It's all a mystery and any theory that comes up always has problems with it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it looks like we're back to aliens or a Lost type scenario as the most realistic cause.  They're the only theories that are water tight ha ha.

It's possible that the plane is watertight and the passangers are now living in Boeings first submarine...

I had some musings but no serious thoughts.

When I first heard it on the internet I thought it was viral marketing for the new Godzilla film, but that wouldn't have been allowed to go so far.

Then another part of me thought it was a ploy to cover up happenings in the Crimean incident, but I highly doubt they'd make a plane of 200 odd "disappear" (as in invent it all, not actually lose 200 people).

Then another part of me thought it was a ploy to cover up happenings in the Crimean incident, but I highly doubt they'd make a plane of 200 odd "disappear" (as in invent it all, not actually lose 200 people).

As in a false flag operation?

Wouldn't be the first time.

The most plausible theory I've heard so far

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-electrical-fire/

As for the lack of crash debris if it put down in the ocean, if the plane made an emergency landing on water then it may not have broken up so would have sunk in one piece

I thought the same as Cannon Fodder, that it perhaps just sank intact. That said I know nothing of the subject other than the stuff I learned watching Airplane :)

Maybe global warming has affected the Bermuda triangle and shifted its position or something lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

So now it's looking more and more likely that something happened incapacitating all crew and passengers after the initial about turn, and the plane has managed to continue on until it exhausted all of its fuel and eventually fell out of the sky over the Southern Indian Ocean.

If there was an electrical fault which knocked out communications and navigation equipment then looking out of the window at high altitude wouldn't really help, so perhaps the crew were effectively flying blind and while looking for somewhere to land didn't realise they were heading towards the Antarctic before running out of fuel

Archived