Cheap Real Steel Optics

Krydel

• 3 weeks later...

Got a couple of the Primary Arms, IMHO, best optics there are for airsoft use all things considered.  Certainly if you've got any sort of guns with any recoil in your collection and I'd imagine most people either do already or have ambitions to that end.

The Sparc is obviously a very, very similar idea to the PA and it's availability over here would make it my top recommendation for UK 'softers.

I currently own the Primary Arms microdot and used to own the Vortex SPARC. Both of them are very good optics that are able to handle real steel shooting and some abuse so they're very good for airsoft. 

Between the two I like the PA sight better as it's cheaper, has a cleaner dot, and looks damn near to a Aimpoint T1. 

I had a Vortex SPARC. Its a clear, simple, no fuss optic that worked.  Unfortunately the 14.5" AR15 it went on didn't group at 30m.  Strange really.

Downside is the buttons gets bumped quite easily I keep running out of battery and the cells are a strange cell type so replacements were difficult locally.

Archived