Anti-Zombie Loadout

Ubar

Oh yeah I remember now. the back up site was the upstairs of the Penny (local pub) as it was massive and beerage there too.

I must agree....the penny is most definitly a good idea. Simply because I can drown my sorrows in magners as I'm getting eaten woo :P

Yay penny rules!!!

Well, technically me and ben were going to hole up in his house as his dad is a gunsmith and therefore it is stocked with ALOT of firearms and ammo....believe me, we have to restrain ourselves from rummaging thorugh the candy room..i mean gun room...lol

anyway...only posted coz i saw the penny mentioned, back on topic!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

I recently bought a Crossbow and thought it would be a good weapon to use. However only at range, it saves bullets! + you could make explosive bolts if nessicary.

I also feel more at ease because I just applied for my Shotgun licence which i should have in the next 2 months. Ill have a lovley Over & Under Berreta Shotgun by the end of the year! Ill sleep a little easier knowing I have a shotgun in my house :)

I recently bought a Crossbow and thought it would be a good weapon to use. However only at range, it saves bullets! + you could make explosive bolts if nessicary.

Its quite easy to make thermite and pack the bolts with it and make a percussion cap based ignition system on the tip.

Then whatever you hit is immolated from the inside with burning molten iron. :)

That is exactly what ive been working on! lol Great minds think alike! Cross bows are incredbully fun to play with.

I also though an arrow like that would be exellent at taking down a vehical, not very quickly but never the less. Just got a new scope for it aswell Illuminated x3 - x9 Tasco with Sunshade, very nice indeed.

One thing ive allways thought about is transport. A convoy is the only real option however when traveling at either speed, or through a city center when you could encounter 10000s of zombies like in Dawn of the Dead remake.

The only other thing i thought of was some kind of single decked bus but then theres fuel, or a squad of land rovers, which now are more reliable & fuel efficent but not as robust.

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...

Archived