Anti-Zombie Loadout

Ubar

What kind of zombies? Like the undead, or the bio-mutant type? How do they regenerate if they regenerate?

:blink::huh: You mean you dont know the rule of...of...zombies? :o

Ok anyway they cannot be killed unless you 'remove the head of destroy the brain' from shaun of the dead. But its common sense and instinct how to kill zombies... :angry: i was born for this sh*t <_<

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, limited to weapons I'll find in the UK, so... sporting double barreled shotties from the local gun shop? :blink: Damn, the UK sucks sometimes. :(

Fantasy loadout? I think a G3 or SLR for rifle, Thompson for SMG, 1911 for pistol (avoid carrying two types of pistol ammo). Melee weapon? Rhino, he's a big lad. Let him deal with 'em. :lol:

I'm surprised that no-ones mentioned some kind of protective body armour like a Flak vest or Kevlar plating. It would be just as important to stop the progression of the virus from first entering into the victims bloodstream. Hell, a suit of armour might do the job! (even though it would weigh a ton, look silly and alert every undead brain-muncher to your wherabouts)

i never thought of that!!...don't you just watching movies like Dawn of the Dead and sayingthings like 'God you idiot don't go in there!!' when its blatently obvious theres something in there.

And another thing is that you'd think that the people in the film would have watched a zombie movie before and realise that those skanky lookin munch machines that are eating everybody and not dying are ZOMBIES!!!!

F*********kin idiots!!

i think the best protection would be shark mail. it's like chainmail, but made up of really, really small rings. prison guards and bouncers wear it to avoid being stabbed. alotta people at the LARP i go to wear it as "elven chain" due to it's fine composition. my friend actually tested his by stabbing himself with his tanto while wearing it. at any rate, it's cheap, it's light, and it's good. comes in tank top, half sleeve, short sleeve, and full sleeve.

a giant 20 inch thick steel box is all I need.  With enough food to last a few years and a computer.  I'd be set then.  Then once all the zombies are killed by you guys I'll come out.

You would, however come out awesomely fat, and everyone would

a ) laugh at you

b ) mistake you for a mutant, and shoot you. (ironic)

20" of space + Food + Computer

athleticism +25 points

:rolleyes:;)

a giant 20 inch thick steel box is all I need.  With enough food to last a few years and a computer.  I'd be set then.  Then once all the zombies are killed by you guys I'll come out.

You would, however come out awesomely fat

Heh heh... thats IF you could get out the box :lol:

Main reason i asked about armour was that in the film 28 Days later, the big guy in the block of flats has a police riot shield which he used pretty well and everyone seems pretty obsessed about dispatching the enemy. I would have thought that protection would have been top priority then followed by a firearm.

chain mail isnt good, as a zombie "matures" (eats more ppl) its jaws get stronger, so so infact that the sheer presure of the zombie bite would make the chain mail cut you up, infecting out with the virus, all i need is a vest with kevlar neck protection, zombies allways go for the neck.... o yeah, i would also take a good crossbow, hours of fun sitting on the roof, takeing out small groups, running down picking up the bolt, putting them in a bucket full of bleatch, getting back on the roof... killing more, ahhhh the fun

One thing I thought I'd like to mention, lets say you have limited food so fighting off the zombies over multiple days becomes Impossible. Your only goal now is escape what gear do you pick then?(Ie: how much could you realistically carry)

You must have:

Back Pack

Canteen

3 MREs

Gear:

Back Pack

Canteen

3 MREs

Fold-able grappling hook

Rope (aplenty)

Hammock

Rock climbing riggings (spikes and such)

A few vials of of napalm

A fuses and a good lighter

Flare gun loaded w/ 2 extra flares

Wakizashi (short katana)

Folding knife

Short Fixed Blade knife

2x Derringers hidden in the tounges of my shoes

12x .22RF rounds hidden all over

Most of the gear is for getting to high spot away from the zombies. The derringers aren't so much for taking out zombies but for taking out people trying to take advantage of the situation. The napalm is of course for creating a quick zombie deterrent.

Archived