Anti-Zombie Loadout

Ubar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, but i preferred the original to the new one. (The goofy "Mall Muzak" that plays through the film and at the end is brilliant!!!) But then again, i preferred the 1990's remake of Night of the Living Dead to the original 1968 version.

For guns: an M8 Compact with an underslung shotgun, suppressor, and box mag; a sawed off over-under shotgun; and a USP Compact in a thigh holster and USP Match in a chest holster. Melee would have to be a cutlass like this (but with some saw cut outs on the top front and back middle): cutlass13.jpg

, a couple of these to throw: Dagger%202.jpg , and a dagger like this (except with rotating chainsaw-style blades): 070.jpg

Yeah, its alot of stuff but it would pay off!

couldn't help but notice (yes i'm one of them that did) but a few people stated that they'd use a Desert Eagle pistol in this scenario. Well after 17 cups of coffee and some "Tache" stroking, i realised that if this happened in the UK then i'd pretty much be up s**t creek. Lets face it, the .50AE isn't available in the UK and ammo would be a knacker to get for it. So it looks like i'd have to just stick with a mossberg shotgun or some other 12g / 10g alternative... Meh!

couldn't help but notice (yes i'm one of them that did) but a few people stated that they'd use a Desert Eagle pistol in this scenario. Well after 17 cups of coffee and some "Tache" stroking, i realised that if this happened in the UK then i'd pretty much be up s**t creek. Lets face it, the .50AE isn't available in the UK and ammo would be a knacker to get for it. So it looks like i'd have to just stick with a mossberg shotgun or some other 12g / 10g alternative... Meh!

Plus, would you WANT a .50AE Desert Eagle with a limited magazine capacity, iffy reliability, and beefy weight (can't comment on all of them, but the one I fired had a really muzzle-heavy approach)?

p90? you do know that it uses the RAREST ammo around? im going for 9mm and 5.56 most common ammo ever :D

mp5 a5

l85

glock 19 chamberd for 9mm

EOD helmet

tactical vest with neck protection

base ball bat

crowbar

bolt cutters

rucksack with other things in lights, food, water, bino's, silencers, mini saw, etc)

...(yes iv had this planed for a while)...

I <3 megalomaniac. Zombie Survival Guide rocks. anyways, here's what i'd be toting around on the event of the zompocalypse:

-2x Para Ordnance P14 .45's or SIG 226's chambered for .357 SIG.

-UMP .45

-Remington 870 (or is it mossberg?)

-S&W .500, just for the sheer badness of it

-AK 47, GALIL, or FAL (near-destructable, relativly common ammo, and low-maintanance)

a melee weapon is always good, just in case. i'd stick with my army surplus machete and a ka-bar.

just remember, single shot works best. resist the urge to rock n' roll!

oh, and one more thing.

Hail to the king, baby.

I just need a well made japanese samarui sword. Guns run out of ammunition, are heavy, and bulky. No way you could last more thana couple of days with any gun. I also want one of them bear suits. Have fun with your petty guns and heavy ammunition.

Archived