• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK,

Bergen

MREs

Canteen

A Car or van with enough grunt to climb over zombie quagmire,

MIMIMI (for firing out of the window at anything getting too close) - 3 boxed belts 200 round 1 in 1 tracer,

Para Ordinance P14.45, 4 clips Hydrashock

M203 tactical launcher - a dozen flechette rounds, a dozen HEAP, a dozen fragmentation.

-2 of those American Vulcan armed APC's 2xM1A1 Abhrams tanks and 1x helicopter (maybe a MH-60 Blackhawk or a Kiowa Warrior) for scouting (not easy to find, il take a few Saracen APCs and a Gazelle if I cant find the vehicles i need)

-4x IRA arms dumps (not so easy to find, but the right people know enough info) that way i get everything from pistols to RPGs

-Crew of crack Irish Soldiers of Fortune, about 40 or 50 (easy to find)

-Cases of Whiskey

Since its just a small island, it should be easy to subjugate.

-2 of those American Vulcan armed APC's 2xM1A1 Abhrams tanks and 1x helicopter (maybe a MH-60 Blackhawk or a Kiowa Warrior) for scouting (not easy to find, il take a few Saracen APCs and a Gazelle if I cant find the vehicles i need)

-4x IRA arms dumps (not so easy to find, but the right people know enough info) that way i get everything from pistols to RPGs

-Crew of crack Irish Soldiers of Fortune, about 40 or 50 (easy to find)

-Cases of Whiskey

Since its just a small island, it should be easy to subjugate.

ROFL

you people have terrible taste :P

primary: H&K M4 with AP, NV, M203, drum mag and suppressor

about 500 spare rounds

secondary: MK23 Socom with LAM and Suppresser

about 6 mags?

and the most important!

a pointy stick about 2 foot long! :D

Easy, procure a humvee with turret mounted Browning M2 for transport, small arms would have to be an M249 SAW, screw having a pistol, just means I can carry more ammo for the SAW, use all of the above to do over my local McDonalds ;) That me food sorted, then its of to the pub to steal as many kegs as humanly possible, then I'd barricade myself in my room (Uber barricade builder me ;) ) Making me impossible to get to, sorted :) As for the zombies, well, I probably just use one of those RC BB firing tanks to ###### 'em off :P

Interceptor vest

2 MRE's

Camelpak

A one of those waterbags filled with napalm

A HK69 with 2 flechette/shot canisters

A custom pistol chambered in my personal round-.224x19, probably a standard 1911

And... you guessed it...

A katana, bruce willis style

EDIT:oh yeah and some stuff to fortift some place, eg. general purpose pliers, wire, a hectically big combat knife-possibly a kukri(ya know... that ghurka thing)

Archived