WE MP5k "Apache" - Initial Impressions.

Goodness Bankz, who took a leak in your Cheerios? No need to be condescending and rude when people ask questions. The vast majority of other airsoft forums are dead or dying, in part due to snarky, rude responses from self-righteous regulars. I've always found it nice that Arnies isn't that way, maybe there's just a little bleed over today.

As for the question, you're right, for HKs AEG stocks can't really be made to fit. As they can on AKs and M4's it's sure an understandable question though!

Best,

Andy

• Like 6
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Goodness Bankz, who took a leak in your Cheerios? No need to be condescending and rude when people ask questions. The vast majority of other airsoft forums are dead or dying, in part due to snarky,

I want to show my WE MP5. I managed to fit a RS hand guard and rear stock + B&T rail mount.

Hope you guys don't mind, I wrote up a little something about my WE MP5A3 Apache when I got it this week. Wall of text and photos incoming:      Ever since WE announced that they were making a gasbl

Posted Images

Bankz, go lay down and count to ten before posting next time. Every reply from you on this page makes you sound rude; ask your mom if you can post on the internet first the next time you decide to act like a child.

jkpics, post pictures of the carnage next time!

Edited by Leon Kennedy
  • Like 2

Just tired of stupid questions that just are not needed. Even when I was first starting out I never asked such questions. What happend to 'ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer'?

I takes 5 seconds on google to find the answer but yet instead posts a question without using any common sense. Half the time people pussyfoot around the situation then the person goes ahead and buys the gun/parts/what ever breaks it and ends up expecting help from everyone else.

However the post was informative, if a little 'angry'

That said this should be dropped to avoid the wrath of the mods. I do agree i was a little OTT this time, for that I appologise.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Edited by bankz5152
  • Like 1

Holes don't line up, and it doesn't have a buffer thing which the WE one does for the mp5k-pdw, I did send them off to get it fitted though, it should just be the case of drilling some holes and making a buffer, but it's no drop fit. 

*fyi I'm doing it all because of (WE) on the stock is unacceptable for me, (HK) is much better. 

Edited by blobface
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Just got delivery from KIC today.

WE Apache A2 / MP5 full stock kit.

Comes with stock, spring, buffer tube thingy and mounting hardware.

Took of the folding stock one, dropped parts in and it went right into place :D

Feels like a completely different gun with the full stock on!

Really nice that I now have the option to switch between the two setups!

$35 USD for the stock kit!

IMG_1915.JPG

I know that I'm just waiting to see when WE releases the new mags they showed that have the correct curvature. Once those are out I think it will be time to retire my vfc mp5. It is a shame I won't be able to dress the WE up as an mp5a3 with the SEF lower though.

• 1 month later...

Was just browsing around on AirsoftGlobal and they got some pretty good deals on WE MP5s right now. 20% off some models!

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=WE+apache&x=0&y=0

MP5 A2 is now at 265 USD vs. previously 332... 67 USD saved! That's a magazine and a half!