WE MP5k "Apache" - Initial Impressions.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Goodness Bankz, who took a leak in your Cheerios? No need to be condescending and rude when people ask questions. The vast majority of other airsoft forums are dead or dying, in part due to snarky,

I want to show my WE MP5. I managed to fit a RS hand guard and rear stock + B&T rail mount.

Hope you guys don't mind, I wrote up a little something about my WE MP5A3 Apache when I got it this week. Wall of text and photos incoming:      Ever since WE announced that they were making a gasbl

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Just adding my 2c to this, after 4months of having my A4 I love the open front mags.

Why?  They are fantastically easy to fill compared to my 416, and G36 mags.

Just pull the follower with my thumb and fill the mag with a normal loader.

:)

No good for field though, gets into the magazine.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

By the way, I realized, that the new, correct curve GEN2 MP5 mags are the open-front cast shell only.

I assume the perfect version, closed-font ones are too much of a pain to correct due to a three-tier inner chamber system and outer shell = hella much of bends to correct :P

So, that settles it for me. Closed front bananas rather than straightened out mags with open front.

• 4 months later...

Usually no news is good news :D

When stuff goes wrong people find their way here and post about it.

I have yet to hear of any major problems or failures and mine is still a favorite in my collection. But haven't used it much.

I think it's a safe buy to be honest.

Get new TM VSR spec barrel and hop and you should be good!

• Like 1

Can we have a debate over witch mp5 gbb is better the vfc version 3 mp5 gbb or the we apache, as my head is wrecked trying to decide between the two. I have a version 2 vfc mp5 a2 and could just upgrade the parts I suppose, not that is broken but I'm expecting the worst because of the various design faults people have documented. The version 3 as far as I'm told has the various issues resolved and CO2 mags work with amazing results, can anyone here confirm this please. The CO2 mags are really interesting along with VFC superior exterior looks and feel.

WE by one million miles IMO. Though I hate VFC, externally brilliant guns but internally may as well be birthday cake.

Not to mention the WE is considerably cheaper, requires no mods out of the box to actually work properly, if bits do break (don't know of any yet) then spares are cheap and easy to fit. 

• Like 1

Just stumbled across this when randomly browsing KIC.

Full steel trigger kit for WE Apache series. Not that I have seen or heard any reason for getting it, but still cool.

http://www.kic.com.tw/shop/product_info.php?info=p12889_Z-Parts-Complete-Steel-Trigger-Set-for-WE-Apache---MP5-Series.html&XTCsid=aab94420ea610c6f6639decb1e2eee77

• 3 months later...