Hello!

My name is Russian geardo and I am airsoft and military reviewer from Russia!

3 years ago I started my blog with reviews in russian language: http://rusgeardo.blogspot.ru

In 2013 I made my own youtube-channel to make video reviews and I started to make English subtitles to them.

I am sorry for possibles mistakes in subtitles, English is not my native language.

So there is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/rusgeardo

- this is my channel trailer 

- comparsion of Element XPS 3-2 and original L3 EOTech XPS 3-2

- OSS Murray Back Pressure Regulator 2 by Madbull

For English language please turn on subtitles.

The rest old videos now hasn't English subtitles but I will add them soon.

And I will post links for new videos here.

Like my videos, subscribe my channel, thank in advance!

Edited by BeaVisS
  • Like 1

You might be able to help me source some things! I'm switching to all GBBs and have decided to do a load out based on the Russian forces in Crimea and want to stay as true as possible. I've purchased a GHK AK74M and have managed to locate full 6sh112s on ebay, but that is the extent of my luck finding gear. I know the armor worn under the 6sh112 is designated the 6b23-1 (the -1 indicates digi flora I believe(?)), but don't know where to find one. I don't need the plates or other ballistic protection, of course. I do not know what the helmet they wear is called, but a replica would work fine as I should be able to source real straps and a cover.

Anything you can identify or source would be a great help!

You might be able to help me source some things! I'm switching to all GBBs and have decided to do a load out based on the Russian forces in Crimea and want to stay as true as possible. I've purchased a GHK AK74M and have managed to locate full 6sh112s on ebay, but that is the extent of my luck finding gear. I know the armor worn under the 6sh112 is designated the 6b23-1 (the -1 indicates digi flora I believe(?)), but don't know where to find one. I don't need the plates or other ballistic protection, of course. I do not know what the helmet they wear is called, but a replica would work fine as I should be able to source real straps and a cover.

I'm not sure if this would help, but have a look on that, mait find something usefully.

http://www.frontowiec.com.pl/

I'll try to help you. I will ask my friends

I'm not sure if this would help, but have a look on that, mait find something usefully.

http://www.frontowiec.com.pl/

Very helpful! That takes care of the uniform and helmet.

I'll try to help you. I will ask my friends

I've got the helmet. For now the only other thing I need to ID is the googles. They are black with clear or yellow lenses, have a black sleeve, and say TRACK on the side.

Thank you much.

Not sure on the brand specifically but the majority of them use ESS clones.

edit:

I don't suppose you go to Red-Alliance do you? There's a thread over there where they nitpick all the cool kit seen used in Crimea from typical army to some sporting western stuff.

Edited by renegadecow

Not sure on the brand specifically but the majority of them use ESS clones.

edit:

I don't suppose you go to Red-Alliance do you? There's a thread over there where they nitpick all the cool kit seen used in Crimea from typical army to some sporting western stuff.

I do. Hadn't seen that, but I'll look around for it.

Can I buy two of those 30mm flares off you? They are impeccable!  :D