VFC S&W M&P [Photo Comparison]

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here I give a quick photo comparison featuring the newly released (about time) VFC S&W M&P. I compare it with the previous VFC M&P compact and the earlier WE Toucan (Big Bird). As the on

A quick preview of the custom work I had done to my VFC M&P: [click for larger view]   And here it is next to my RS M&P. The RS M&P work was done years ago by ATEi. The VFC M&P c

Ok then, my thoughts after the small amount of time I spent with mine.   Video review covers a lot, obviously there's things you can't really put across in stills.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq4

Posted Images

Not quite the same quality of pics as the last set, but here's a quick update on the two VFC M&Ps made to look like my ATEi/Boresight M&P. Aside from frame stippling on both, I've added an Angry Gun threaded outer barrel to one of them. Sadly, the Ace 1 Arms replica suppressor is too heavy for the gun.

VFC-MP-Custom-update-sm.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Anyone know if these are compatible with normal TM type buckings and inner barrels?  I'm a total noob with the insides of pistols, but I'm thinking of picking up this set to go with the Angry Gun threaded barrel:

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=MLTW-HUS-100&search=special&rs=stark&catid=&cat=&view_choice=b

Anyone know if these are compatible with normal TM type buckings and inner barrels?  I'm a total noob with the insides of pistols, but I'm thinking of picking up this set to go with the Angry Gun threaded barrel:

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=MLTW-HUS-100&search=special&rs=stark&catid=&cat=&view_choice=b

Yes it uses TM buckings and barrels. I switched the rubber instantly out as the default was pretty bad.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

lul, wut?  Are there even Co2 mags for this?

I asked in the picture thread with no response. Does anyone know if a real steal front sight will fit?

I really can't be sure since I haven't any to test, but knowing the way the airsoft front sight fits I wouldn't think so (very wobbly, just a spring loaded detent that keeps it sort-of in place).  Not actually seen anyone try RS sights in this platform yet though, hopefully someone else around might've.

• 1 month later...

So one of my M&Ps has the angry gun outer barrel and I was thinking of picking up a longer inner to match it since the stock inner is short even with the stock outer.  Don't have my guns with me at work however and various retail websites list the stock inner barrel length as anywhere from 78 to 95mm.  I'm thinking about roughly 10mm on top of the stock inner length should work nicely for the threaded barrel but I'm not sure what to go with, anyone know the right figure?