Magpul Legal notice

The Insider

Honestly I don't think this situation will make clones better, apart from lack of PTS markings. Why should they? ;) Somehow it's hard for me to expect that manufacturers will improve their so called "ACM", if they don't have to.

And I wouldn't be surprised if they become more slightly more expensive.

I agree with MRF, I think ACM quality will stay the same, some manufacturers will have a beter quality and other worse, as it has been happening until now. Of course I wouldnt discard the idea of clones becoming slightly more expensive as they will be the only way to get some magpul below the Magpul price and easily sourceable

What I think this will help to is that as magpul releases new stuff, acm brands will most likely clone it without a second thought.

So Mr. ACM, AK Pmags and AK aeg pistol grip, please, my money is waiting for those

PTS have already announced their new enhanced magazine which looks remarkably like the Pmags they used to make under the Magpul PTS brand ;)

Did they ever put a release date on these? I was going to swap my pmags for emags, but might hold out for these if they're coming soon.

Excellent. I've just acquired some Emags but these look somehow better despite not having the 'exist in real steel equivalent' factor. I think it's the grippy looking panels running down either side. Would probably switch out the base plate with a ranger plate, mind.

Archived