Hello

Hello

So ive been intrested in Airsoft for a while and i though a good step to take was to join a fourm so i could get information and advice.

ive been looking at gear etc i found the manufacture Bolt and E&L to both offer intresting weapons, but i felt an m4 would be a good place to start as there is alot on offer to customise them and plenty of rail retail for addon's

so any advice on those would be welcome.

and the same with masks, goggle etc.

Welcome, Wolf!

If you're set for an M4 but not sure what model, check out G&P. Quite reliable and a huge choice of models.

Want a bit more realism? Try Tokyo Marui 'Next Gen' M4. Expensive, but worth it.

Don't cheap out on eye protection. Try ESS or similar.

Try not to go old NiMH or NiCad battery. Old tech. Familiarise yourself with LiPo.

Sounds dangerous but it's safe, really.

Hope you bring a gentlemans way of playing onto the field!

Have fun and watch your wallet ;)

Welcome, Wolf!

If you're set for an M4 but not sure what model, check out G&P. Quite reliable and a huge choice of models.

Want a bit more realism? Try Tokyo Marui 'Next Gen' M4. Expensive, but worth it.

Don't cheap out on eye protection. Try ESS or similar.

Try not to go old NiMH or NiCad battery. Old tech. Familiarise yourself with LiPo.

Sounds dangerous but it's safe, really.

Hope you bring a gentlemans way of playing onto the field!

Have fun and watch your wallet ;)

thank you and i hadnt really set my foot on m4 just felt it was a good place to start but with the rail system which will be available to the E&L ak's might be pretty cool to run.

but thank you for your surgestions

Suggest getting yourself down to either a playable site, or an airsoft store - http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk/shop-in-store.aspx is something I just googled, and seems likely.

Have a play with kit, finger-funk rifles and generally get hands on with kit. Avoid sales pitches though, or you'll purchase something you don't want ;)

Archived