Selling all projects before deployment; Bar10, Well G96d, CQB MK96, M28 and scopes

Rules

No trades; unless mostly cash

Payment; prices posted are shipped. I need that amount sent to me. Any fees incured when sending money is the buyers responsibility. I take money order, check, bank transfer, and paypal.

Shipping; price includes cost to ship in the CONUS. Local pick up is in Jacksonville FL

QUICKEST RESPONSE IS TO EMAIL ME: wgpboy@gmail.com

BUY EVERYTHING LISTED FOR 285 SHIPPED

JG Bar10

stock, works, comes with 1 mag. Shoots about 200fps has some nicks and wear but in nice shape. No barrel endcap. Perfect for a upgrade platform. SOLD AS IS PRICE IS $65 shipped

forsale4_zps80b2c64c.jpg

Well G96D

Got this project for a external Hpa set up. never shot as I dont have gas. Mag supposedly leaks slowly. bolt is kinda worn but should still work. Bolt catch needs adjusted to catch bolt as it doesnt always as is. Safety needs adjusted. Cheek riser locks work but one is missing, and threads inside are damaged(one holds the cheek riser though). Mono pod is missing bottom peice. Scope is no longer illuminated'able, was going to cut two holes in a quarter to cover hole. SOLD AS IS PRICE IS $85 Shipped

forsale8_zpsafb53919.jpg

forsale7_zpsca5d420a.jpg

forsale6_zps61243065.jpg

forsale5_zps40a6b9c9.jpg

CQB MK96

Gun doesnt have a trigger box as it broke. I planned to buy an upgraded one anyways. Comes with stock cylinder barrel and hop up, Maruzen cylinder hop up and inner barrel. Cqb and Full length barrel. Mock silencer is made from pvc. Also comes with threaded endcap and ris mount for bipod. Missing cheek riser and mag(if I find Ill include in price) CQB barrel is cut to accept a 300mm inner barrel. CQB is threaded at the end. A 300mm inner barrel will fit flush with the endcap on the CQB barrel. Both cylinders are of lower fps as they are stock springs. SOLD AS IS AS A PROJECT PRICE IS $80 shipped for it all

forsale3_zps3619d2a3.jpg

forsale2_zpse097e903.jpg

forsale_zps9808af6a.jpg

M28

M28, no hop up, cylinder, bolt or mag. Has trigger mech inner barrel(stock) some barrel spacers in the installed barrel. has a second barrel and endcap. I planned to cut and shorten this second barrel like the cqb l96 just dont have time. SOLD AS IS PRICE IS $50 shipped

forsale10_zpsd6fb5566.jpg

50mm Scope

50mm adjustable zoom illuminated scope is a leupold mk3 clone. No rings has real butler creek scope covers(redtab pop rear like the cool cod kids need) SOLD AS IS PRICE $60 shipped

forsale9_zps43556755.jpg

4x32 Scope

4x32 fixed scope, no rings has a sunshade works great. SOLD AS IS PRICE IS $40 shipped

forsale1_zps5e5a550a.jpg

thanks

ss

Archived