How to spend time with no resources other than smartphone.

Sallinen

Any ideas how to spend my time on something useful with my smartphone? I am on "guard duty" where I have to sit in a room and wait for something to go beep and respond to that, but nothing actually ever happens. I got here unprepared so I have no books or anything like that and still have about 100 hours of sitting to do.

Any ideas?

Call people you care about and talk to them?

I am pretty sure that is the reason phones exist right?

;).

'FireKnife'

I thought it was so you could avoid them in person.

• 3 months later...

So what I did:

Got into the world of Tinder and Hot or not and actually found my current girlfriend from there. She was working part time in the army canteena and I had seen her there a couple of times.

So yeah, didnt actually do anything useful.

Ah IMFDB, where you spend 20 hours looking up just one gun.  Earlier today. thanks to some random interest in the ACM ZB VZ.30, I started going through every film it was used in, trying to figure out what sort of pouches and rigs were used for them.

Ah IMFDB, where you spend 20 hours looking up just one gun. Earlier today. thanks to some random interest in the ACM ZB VZ.30, I started going through every film it was used in, trying to figure out what sort of pouches and rigs were used for them.

You know, I never thought of doing that. I always relied on Google images. That's pure genius.

I always used to use it for doing film loadout ideas.

I stopped when I tried to combine a MP5K and a 1911 and all I got was Under Siege 1 AND 2 :P.

I can't grow a ponytail and put on that much weight. At least in those films he had on something better than those Asian symbol covered mumus that he seems to prefer.

'FireKnife'

Archived