WTT MB tracer unit for MB surefire 9.8" suppressor

Horsem4n

do you have a Madbull Surefire 9.8" QD suppressor hanging around from your defunct DMR project? want to spruce up your CQB gun with a tracer unit? i have a Madbull tracer unit (the standard one, not the mock muzzle flash unit that is infinitely cooler) that is collecting dust. please talk to me about a trade.

my madbull unit is stock and scratch free. always kept in the box in its bubble wrap and only been fielded a few times. 

only works at about 12-15 RPS with standard batteries, but works up to the advertised 35 RPS with more powerful lithium rechargeables. i lost all my rechargeable batteries to the ether (probably left them in NY somewhere) because i would have otherwise included them. i will however be including half a bottle of the pictured .25g tracer BBs and a bottle and a half of the pictured .20g tracer BBs (about $35 worth of BBs)

and the fresh AAAs you can see in the box (and of course, the stock USB charging cable).

again, i am only looking for the noted MB surefire suppressor to trade straight up, provided it also comes with the flash hider. asian foam filled versions highly preferred, but american versions can still fit the bill.

i dont care if its painted.

i will also entertain cash offers.

IMG_20140414_241129_484_zpssa2kbtjf.jpg

IMG_20140414_241201_063_zpsm2r08uyq.jpg

IMG_20140414_241150_517_zpsrrmeyser.jpg

• 4 months later...

Archived