Got mine a couple weeks ago. After seeing Kagami's review of his, i decided to test his theory on if at least the front sight is Real Steel compatible and here are the results!

Yx7XJlX.jpg

Perfect fit without having to mod the slide or the sight! Needed a bit of force as the Real sight is a fraction of a bit thicker than the TM, but that also means its super snug and wont be falling out any time soon. 

MOAR PICTARS

BLwvbBW.jpg

w0nVUFN.jpg

i love it, the red makes finding my front sight even easier than it should be. now just waiting for a thread adapter to mount my Osprey onto it ;)

• Like 3
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since everyone is starting to get their HK45, I thought that perhaps it might be best to have a thread to discuss any thoughts or possible issues that may arise.   My impressions are the recoil is q

Wait, you guys might not be fully understanding...   The slide stop IS ambidextrous, the assembly of it however just isn't 100% the same as real steel. On the real one the right lever is just a leve

Interesting.   Ultimately, what's needed is careful experimental research, swapping in one new component at a time and observing any change in performance.   In the meantime, let me just add that

That's impressive, should stand it in good stead for 'at least a mags worth of ammo' efficiency when a metal slide is added.

To be honest don't most guns bar the TM 1911 get this anyway (as it is stacked to a full 25-28 depending on the magazine)?

Either way it is good to know.

'FireKnife'

To be honest don't most guns bar the TM 1911 get this anyway (as it is stacked to a full 25-28 depending on the magazine)?

Either way it is good to know.

'FireKnife'

True - it's just that I haven't seen many, if any GBBs get to the 3x mag cap mark while still maintaining sufficient blowback impulse to lock back. While my KWA USP .45 has been a labour of love to get it looking the way it does and performance is adequate for a side arm range/accuracy wise, I'm quite interested in this as its essientially an updated USP - the standard accessory rail, TM hop, evident gas efficiency and inevitable aftermarket support really appeals.

Isn't gas efficiency wayyyyy higher than normal if you dry-fire with no BBs?

No, the gas pressure sent to propel the bb is still sent down the chamber, it just has nothing to push against so it is more or less (maybe one of those 1-2% differences) the same.

Either way as RSM points out this is the closest we have so far to a Marui USP and given that they teased at one of those I am tempted to wait and see how that pans out but again would still at least like to try one of these.

'FireKnife'

Pulse Japan has 'em out, gonna be waiting for HK prices as I have seen a lot of HK shops pick up all sorts of detonator products lately, the chances are very high they'll be stocking the TM in the near future.

The pricing scheme is similar to the KSC/KWA version, $250~ in Japan means about 200 in HK shops. Also hoping for the tactical set to be released instead of having to buy twice for the barrel...

http://pulse-japan.jp/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=3320&sl=EN

http://pulse-japan.jp/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=3321&sl=EN

Also I didn't notice before but, has there been any airsoft pistol with a functioning loaded indicator?? I know there's been dummy extractors/loading indicators on high end slides for a while but do they actually work like the TM version here? It also seems that it works only when the slide is back and not when the gun is cocked which isn't particularly realistic but it's still interesting...

Well the pin pops out when the hammer's cocked, so yes. Although being 'striker-fired' (but not in airsoft), the only way to cock it is by racking the slide so it wouldn't make much difference.

The Maruzen GBB P99 also has a working one.

Personally I'm waiting for:

SD Slide + Barrel set

GunsModify Tritium sights

Action upgraded recoil spring+guide.

Appropriate length 6.03 assuming it isn't an already commonly available size.

Then either a falcon of PDI W hold bucking and the foos'cappin can begin.

I agree - it definitely kicks harder than my other stock pistols and the slide cycles just as fast as (what I would consider the benchmark) Hi-Capa 4.3. 

The feature I like the most is the ability to adjust the hop without having to field strip the pistol. Just remove the mag, lock the slide back and there's a small adjustment wheel underneath the barrel. Very handy!

Detonator slide set out in HK for 200, going to be picking it up. In my (fairly limited) experience I've been much more impressed with detonator than SD for slide quality and machine work.

I've been hearing from the jp forums that the magazine uses the same valve as a desert eagle? that could be interesting.

as for me im hoping for guarder to release some new springs and a nice polymer frame

I agree - it definitely kicks harder than my other stock pistols and the slide cycles just as fast as (what I would consider the benchmark) Hi-Capa 4.3. 

The feature I like the most is the ability to adjust the hop without having to field strip the pistol. Just remove the mag, lock the slide back and there's a small adjustment wheel underneath the barrel. Very handy!

Except on mine the wheel is really hard to move and a bit too small for me so I have to take it apart to reach the bigger wheel(on the other hand it has no chance to misalign while shooting). :P On the PX4 its on the side of the hop-up chamber instead of being under it and the wheel is also bigger thus it is easier to adjust. Still I really love the HK45 can't wait to skirmish it.

Laylax is coming out with 6.03 and 6.00mm barrels for the marui hk45, around 30 bucks in JP prices so should be reasonable.

As people might already or not know the HK45 isn't compatible with any marui spec gbb pistol so far that I know so a specific hk45 type inner barrel is definitely needed.

here's the 6.03:

http://laylax.wn.shopserve.jp/SHOP/4560329188279.html

also here's the laylax valve that's compatible with the deagle and hk45:

http://laylax.wn.shopserve.jp/SHOP/4560329188019.html

Edited by kagami