Debating on a pistol, the HK45 has been getting me thinking, I have been reading through this thread, not sure what I want.

Can anyone chime or convince me, these are my options currently.

TM P226 E2 - $259.99*1.13 = $293.78

TM HK45 - $289.99*1.13 = $327.36

TM M&P9 - $300.00*1.13 = 339.00

Add $11 for shipping above. Guessing I want something comfortable and easy to handle, I have smaller hands as I am Asian, lol.

Personal feedback on all pistols would be great!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since everyone is starting to get their HK45, I thought that perhaps it might be best to have a thread to discuss any thoughts or possible issues that may arise.   My impressions are the recoil is q

Wait, you guys might not be fully understanding...   The slide stop IS ambidextrous, the assembly of it however just isn't 100% the same as real steel. On the real one the right lever is just a leve

Interesting.   Ultimately, what's needed is careful experimental research, swapping in one new component at a time and observing any change in performance.   In the meantime, let me just add that

Well both the M&P9 and HK45 have variable backstraps making it easier for you to hold the gun. Personally my HK45 with the small backstrap is really comfortable and I can reach the controls easily. I had a VFC M&P9(which I sould by now) it was pretty comfortable too and the gun itself felt suprisingly small compared to my HK45 and PX4. With the P226 I don't have any experience tough the E2 has a slimmer grip than the old one, however it doesn't have a safety I believe "only" a decocker.

Really it depends what you like better in the looks department as all 3 are great performers, or maybe that you like pistols with exposed hammers or with internal one.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

After a very long hitatus, I've once again returned to the world of airsoft...it's great to be back! :)

As my first handgun, I got the H&K45 and I have to say that I'm very impressed with it!

Out of the box it shoots great, quite accurate and crisp recoil

The only thing that I feel could be a wee bit better is the power...

Now, I know that the majority of you guys use propane/green gas for your guns, but I live in Japan

and can only get hcf 134a gas, which of course is weaker.

The legal limit over here is 1j and right now it's around 0.5j

So do any of you know how to squeeze a bit more oomph out of it?

I know that this has been asked tons of times and believe me I did a extensive search.

I did the teflon tape mod and I also shimmed the mag lip.

While I dont have a chronograf, judging entirely by feel, I do belive that I got a few more fps out of it.

For sure the blowback is noticeably harder.

So any advise

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

Anyone have experience with real steel hk45 sights on the TM one?

I heard the ra-tech and creation slide, the stock and nine ball sights are to small to fit on (Front sight), thus having people to epoxy the front sight on.

@Viking, you may need a heavier slide, like the RA-TECH one, with a heavier recoil spring.

Edited by BioRage
  • Like 1

I must admit, after over two months of owning the HK45, when I go to my pistol cupboard and go to take one of my moderns out the HK usually gets first pick.

I keep finding new things to like about it, plus the combo DA/SA and SAO is great as it allows me to have a gun that works in SA but allows me to explain DA/SA to others that don't know yet :D.

Plus on the small backstrap it fits far too well for such an ugly grip.

'FireKnife'

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Debating on a pistol, the HK45 has been getting me thinking, I have been reading through this thread, not sure what I want.

Can anyone chime or convince me, these are my options currently.

TM P226 E2 - $259.99*1.13 = $293.78

TM HK45 - $289.99*1.13 = $327.36

TM M&P9 - $300.00*1.13 = 339.00

Add $11 for shipping above. Guessing I want something comfortable and easy to handle, I have smaller hands as I am Asian, lol.

Personal feedback on all pistols would be great!

Why so expensive??

Why so expensive??

HK dollars maybe?

TM's are over priced in Canada.

TM Breacher is cheapest I can find 500 cash, from online retailers about $540+13% sales tax, so about $600+.

TM Pistols are always over priced here, lately they have been cheaper pistols. About $260 cash for M&P9 and HK45, which is really good, considering the HK45 and M&P are usually $299.99 + 13% sales tax!

Hi All,

Anybody has installed the A-Plus Devil Inner Barrel and Hopup rubber set?

I have recently installed mine and want to compare the accuracy and consistency of this kit.

FYI, on mine, it's performing worse than the stock parts.

Any comment would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I have mixed results with Nine Ball purple HU rubbers, 2 have overmolding issues and 3 are fine.

I've started switching to Maple Leaf Diamonds and Deltas now and so far so good.

ETA: Have changed to Nine Ball Power 6.00mm inner barrel and one of the good NB rubbers.

Edited by johnyew