VFC / Stark Arms G17 (CO2)

Hi Everyone! I'm new in here and this is my first review in here.

I think Glock 17 is no more a new topic in here but the slide of this GLOCK is made by STEEL and powered by CO2 means it kicks really really hard.  You'll love the kicks after you shoot. 

As it is powered by CO2, the FPS is around 360 or 110m/s.  The finisihing of the slide is good but seems not close enough to the real steel.  Polymer lower frame is great, I have no complaint with it, btw I've installed the Grip adaptor on it because I dun like the grip angle of any GLOCK. 

Accurency and the grouping are good on the stock barrel and hop up rubber but I change them anyway :gun:   As the mag base pad need to cover up CO2, looks a bit odd to me,  I put a mag well to cover up a bit of the base pad.   Thus, I changed mag release too.

Acutally there's not much talk about GLOCK for me.  I hope you guys will enjoy my 1st review.

2_zpsa120ce62.jpg

1_zpsabf6833c.jpg

3_zps20d53589.jpg

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

kic is the only choice. My got stuck in customs for about 1 month, they opened it, took off all the tape to reveal my trademarks, and still sent it to me. I was scared... used UPS shipping.

Ah i see, last time i tried to order a Glock from kic they said that they wouldn't sell to me in california, did you have to agree that you accept responsibility if it gets seized aka no refund? any orange paint on the barrel/slide?  If you dont mind, how much was it total with UPS shipping?

• 5 months later...

Anybody tell me what type bbu installed this premium grade version?

Standard(small piston, early 17/18c's) type or big bore(upgrade version, same with G19's) type?

From the pictures I have seen of it, it looks like it has the same nozzle as the G19, however its red (I'm assuming its to show that its reinforced) I can't confirm this though. Edited by mezurashii