KA GBB Thompson Preview

The Insider

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do *fruitcage* want, even though it seems to shoot like junk

actually i cant tell if its cycling like , or just cycling faster than the *suitcasey* refresh rate on this montior and just LOOKS like

How much gas would you get in a drum mag?

;)

Knowing mag design not as much as you think :P. Unless you can fit a mini can in their, that would be awesome.

edit:

Also dat M1 para carbine at the back.

Agreed, want to know more about potential GBB/AEG/Whatever M1 Carbine.

Still looks nice and would be great for a gas only 1930s CQB loadout.

'FireKnife'

You know what's next, don't you? 

Sorry but I can't see that picture.

I don't mean it is not displaying properly I just can't still physically comprehend it's existence. :P

However a ghetto taped on flashlight would be a good laugh.

'FireKnife'

OH MY GOD.

Im very very very excited. Especially with a fricken drum mag!! The MP5A3 may have a rival....

Edit -

Just watched the whole vid properly. Looks pretty decent! Considering its a prototype, im loving it :D

So much win. Running about in multicam with a Flyye vest and a chicago style Thomson :D Heres hoping they can get the drum mag working well. Maybe off CO2 or many multiple chambers like the G39 mags to reduce/avoid cooldown.

Whats the general consensus about KA GBBRs? Don't think ive owned anything KA except for 40mm shells which where pretty bomb proof.

I've really been looking forward to this gun since they announced it last year. My plan is to get a Thompson square forward grip and make it a 1928a1, which were used early in WW2 before the redesigned M1 was around.

Also I like how the way the guy in the video is holding it. Mostly because it would melt your skin to the barrel on a real one, and the thought of someone holdng a gun in an idiotic way and then burning themselves is funny to me.

Argh, that AFG style hold looks stupid. For the true feeling it should be fired from the hip, hoping that at least one .45 hits a Gerry and puts him on his *albartroth* :P.

However the potential to have it stockless and with a lanyard ala the days of Dillinger pique my interest even more.

'FireKnife'

Public Enemies was a *suitcase* film.

There, I said it.

Mann style and the 1930s just doesn't work really though. Still it wasn't Gangster Squad. :D

But saying that I do have my 30s era-ish 1911 and it could do with a friend. However I predict this to be rather expensive.

'FireKnife'

Archived