Hello From Boston, MA

Chaopac

Hi, thanks for the welcome. strangely enough, I could not find those sections in the forum as you mentioned. i could not access the classified ads sub-forum neither and the page keep saying I don't have permission to access it. my post count got reseted back to zero too.

It's quite abnormal since the reason I first get to known this forum is through a classified ad and I register my account to access it. (yeah there are great deals and nice people here) Now my account got rejected from viewing the complete forum and classified :?

This forum is set up to keep scammers out by making people actually mingle with the community befor gaining access to the classifieds. You need a post count of 100 to access it. Also, posts in the pictures and gear sub forums (including a couple others I think) do not count towards that number.

Have fun.

This forum is set up to keep scammers out by making people actually mingle with the community befor gaining access to the classifieds. You need a post count of 100 to access it. Also, posts in the pictures and gear sub forums (including a couple others I think) do not count towards that number.

Have fun.

ah, thank you for that clarification. I appreciate it.

It just seems strange to me because when I first created the account back in October, I did have access to the classifieds ads sections and the entire forums (back then the forum do require a certain number of post to be order to do that too, I think it was 10 posts or something like that, and I achieved it)

Now that has been a while since I visit the forum, and it has changed the way it looks, and now my account has become restricted again.

Figure I will need to visit the forum more often then

Archived