Hello from Spain. I need help: Scar-L or M4 ?

Caad9

My name is Sergio. i live in Spain. I started in Airsoft in 2011.

I'm interested to buy a Scar-L (G&G or VFC) or M4 (Evolution Star or G&P or King Arms or VFC).

I know that they are the different prices, but it isn't important, i want to know what is the best decision.

i like the Scar-L (my brother have one) but somebody recommend M4.

I need your help.

Thank you very much.

As betteblue says, it's all about what you think looks best... Keep in mind that the M4 is more customisable regarding stocks, RIS, uppers, lowers & charging handles, so you can personalise it a lot more than the Scar. But the vfc and TM scar are awesome rifles nevertheless...

If you are after a barby gun get the m4, if you like a not-so-seen gun get the scar, about internals (I think is that what you are asking) the m4 can´t be more stand at, the scar may need a not so common nozzle if memory does not fail me.

About the stock, the m4 is a tube and has not plastic compromising the important parts, the scar (again as I remember) has some plastic in the stock, but on the other side you get a full "collapsed" stock that no m4 has (unless you go for lr300 stocks as I like) 

I think you've answered that yourself, you want the SCAR but someone else suggested an M4, get the SCAR you'll only end up going back and buying one at a later date ! I would recommend the TM recoil SCAR they are awesome!

• 4 weeks later...

I would avoid VFC, a teammate got a brand new SCAR-H SSR, amazing on the outside, but a real lemon on the inside, needed major work to bring it up to spec(it was doing about 110 fps out of the box).

he probably got a really bad lemon, usually VFCs QC is great. Anyways the TM recoil shocks are the best

• 1 month later...

Get the Scar. M4s are so common they become boring even though they are customisable, the Scar will stick out a bit and it is what you have a preference for. The M4 won't be any better except perhaps for the availability of accesories, but the Scar is already a pretty customisable platform. My advice is, go for the gun you like most (the feel, look) and then decide out of the manufacturers for the best quality. As far as I know the Scar L and the M4 use the same magazines so you'll even be able to share with those that have M4s with no problem.

Archived