Airsoft Innovations Price Reduction!

Airsoft Innovations

Price Reduction Announcement!

At Airsoft Innovations, we want to provide the best value to our customers. Your orders have enabled us to manufacture in higher quantities, and we are pleased to pass on the savings to you.

We are announcing a price reduction of all Tornado Grenades effective immediately. The new price is $75.00 USD. We have also reduced the price of the GunGas Propane Adaptor Kit to $14.95 USD. Our original GunGas Kit continues to include the FREE one year warranty, probe replacement and the lightest, optimized silicone oil for your GBB in the market today, it keeps your seals lubed without attracting the gunk that heavier oils force you to regularly clean up.

Tornado Airsoft Grenade:

AI-TI-RD-P-L.jpg?itok=soIBeOIc

GunGas (Propane Adaptor) Kit:

AI-GG-M-L.jpg?itok=3MVDf4y8

We believe these new prices not only give our players great value but also reflect our continued commitment to customer satisfaction.

Sincerely,

The Airsoft Innovations Team

Although I was brisk in my earlier post it has just occurred to that I neglected to ask a question.

As the price has come down does this mean that the products are now of a cheaper quality/materials?

I would be annoyed if I was paying so much for a grenade only to find it's not as well built as the old slightly more expensive one.

Just a thought :-)

Hi Dr. Arnie,

We use the exact same materials as before, as HitmanNo2 stated with increased interest and demand, we've lowered our prices without compromising the quality. 

Wingmann, I've attached a link to our website with all our retailers. 

http://airsoft-innovations.com/en/retailers

Thanks,

Airsoft Innovations Team

This is awesome!  I've owned three of the propane adapters thus far and absolutely love them.  Broke the first one after a couple years (knocked the propane canister with nozzle attached off the shelf...), but the other two are plugging along nicely.  Great to hear!

Hey,

Only our Tornado and GunGas have reduced in price. Due to a lower demand compared to our Tornado and GunGas Kit,  the GasCan has not changed in price.

In regards to our retailer list, we apologize, many retailers shut down without giving us notice, therefore making it difficult to remove their links and information from our website as frequent as we would like. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience.

Airsoft Innovations Team

Archived