AK Parts Galore! DBoys GP25, Balkan Furniture, Mags, and other ######!

Time to liquidate all the AK stuff I probably won't be using. There's also a CYMA AK104 that's in disrepair if anyone's interested, but I'm trying to get it working first before selling it. Prices do not include shipping, items will most likely be shipped via USPS.

IMG_0680-1.jpg

IMG_0681-1.jpg

Balkan Battlefield AKM Pickup Furniture. These were sold under the description that they were taken off used AKM's from European battlefields...or so I presumed. Each stock is HEAVILY worn, and most of the dirt/grime/smelly stuff was wiped away when I first received them. The lower handguard looks like someone cut off the foregrip from an AIMS lower. Both stocks include the metal buttpad, and the lower handguard includes the spring up front. I believe the upper handguard clip is somewhere, if I can find it I'll include it. Also pretty sure the pistol grip is bakelite. One of the stocks was cut in preparation for an AKM, but that purchase never came to fruition, so that stock will not be able to fit GBBR's (unless you somehow make it fit).

$15 for the handguard set

$5 for the pistol grip

$20 for each stock

$40 for an entire furniture set (buyer gets to pick which stock, of course)

IMG_0685-1.jpg

IMG_0686-1.jpg

DBoys GP25. Works fine, but three small issues:

1. Front sight was never included when bought. Can be sourced from any other AK front sight.

2. The front gas block lock button is missing. I'm currently using an M4 receiver pin in place; it will be included.

3. For some reason today, when the grenade is charged and the trigger is pulled, the grenade will fire but also pop out of its locking mechanism. This didn't occur before, so I'm not sure what happened, and I can't be bothered to fix it right now.

$65 for the launcher + one working VOG-25 grenade.

IMG_0684-1.jpg

Russian AK sling (I think). $10

AK side-mount scope rail. $10

Bakelite Midcap, unknown manufacturer (internals are removable). $8

Echo1 Bakelite HiCap, unknown capacity (can't be bothered to test it). Includes internals of a CYMA mag should you need spare parts. $10

IMG_0687-1.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

My massive box of AK parts. Includes a ton of stuff I don't use for the most part, as well as some quality parts. I don't want to sort through and list EVERYTHING, yet I don't want to trouble people with a massive mystery/parts box. From the top of my head, some notable items include:

DBoys Skeleton side-folding stock

VFC AK74 ribbed receiver cover

KA SAW Grip

Two (?) TM-style AK104-length outer barrels

DBoys AKS74U front sight (tan)

DBoys AKS74U outer barrel (heavily dinged)

Four AK74 grips (all plastic, mix of DBoys/CYMA/VFC)

A few 47/74 selectors, including an LCT Krebs one

A ridiculous amount of side rails (some are screw mounted, some are rivet mounted)

ICS AK74 bolt, modified for TM-style AK use (can include parts for another one)

LCT Galil-like ARM grip

Please PM me which part you'd be interested in, and I'll give you a price. For the most part, each part will not exceed $15-20; multiple parts will receive discounts, and some parts would just be free provided you pay postage.

Again, Paypal accepted only, and please PM me for all inquiries. Thanks for looking!

Archived