Who is in the mood for some good, old fashioned (pathetic) Xenophobia?!

FireKnife

You know what's the most hilarious? That some Poles in the UK are unbelievably racist. Racist enough to support EDL and other scumbags like that.

Wonder how fast would they be booted out of the UK if any of those scumbags came to power. Goodbye easy money, welcome back Podlasie & Szkieletczyzna.

Summaries our options nicely.

A-vandalised-Ukip-electio-011.jpg

Out of interest how is Miliband considered a Cheat?

Think he's a twerp but not sure how he's a Cheat. At the moment he seems like the best of a bad bunch. If only Cleggy was knocked off and Cable got the job, then we could elect someone that actually cares about the people.

I met a Norwegian lady recently and they seem to be doing ok.

Can't remember where I heard it but someone mentioned this and was countered an opponent who claimed that the circumstances in Norway are dramatically different, the most obvious being the difference in population. Something to consider, would like to know more about the reasons why Norway's model would not work in this country though.

I think it was an indirect thing about letting benefit cheaters play the system and not fixing it.  So an accessory really.  That's all I know.  I would be shocked if he is not involved legal tax manipulation like all his buds in parliament though but that is obviously just speculation.

• 2 weeks later...

The problem is it is easier to just label Ukip as racist than actually discuss concerns with the immigration policy's and discuss what the eu actually does that benefits us in relation to whay we pay for it.

As for the argument about Norway If i remembrance rightly it's because Norway and several of the other scandanavian countries are pretty much a homogenous population which does mean they won't have certain issues and tensions meaning they can and do do things differently.

The immigration issue is a problem especially in say the Netherlands where the press are now not mentioning the race or ethnic background of attackers because it would fuel tension. The sexual assault and violent attack statistics show it's pretty much 70-80% performed by a particular community which is going to cause huge problems in terms of unrest and upset.

Archived