Good looking springer or AEP pistols?

Vortix

I currently own a GBB KWA/ASG USP Compact that I like very much. Fits like a glove in my not-very-huge hands. However, due to the field regulations and my unremarkable marksmanship with pistols I rarely use it in the way it was intended. It mainly comes out of its holster in CQB environments and then mainly for bang kills. 

This just adds a whole heap of maintenance, especially when the weather is not that great (which is often). 

So I was thinking, why not keep the USP but also buy a springer or AEP for those situations in which my pistol is mainly a belt ornament? But then I started to look for one and I realized I don't know the first thing about them. 

What are some good looking (and somewhat reliable) AEP's or springers, preferably in compact sizes? Keep in mind that it doesn't have to shoot man-sized targets 40 meters or any of that. It will mainly be bang kills anyway...

Thanks in advance :)

TM makes an excellent USP springer with hop up, but I think your best option would be an USP AEP , either the original TM or the cheaper but good CYMA CM125 clone.

There is also a Double Eagle USP AEP called the M81 (also rebranded by Umarex as USP Tactical), that is a a bit bigger USP 45 replica with threaded barrel and a supressor. Ugly as sin, but can be quiet as a TM Mk23 NBB. Internally is a G18 AEP clone, .

Just fitting a 7.4 LiPo for better trigger response with no other mods makes them very effective. With more upgrades can be truly great:

I think like Kratisto, an AEP is going to be much more skirmishable and will probably get you out of more tight situations than a springuer. I own a TM glock AEP and its amazing compared to the same cyma. Probably the same can be said about the USPs of both brands

Hmm I will consider investing in an AEP then. Problem is, I don't expect to be actually firing it a lot in-game. Bang-rule in NLD is 5 meters and If I have the space to engage beyond that I will use my rifle anyway. 

But you guys do make a point. Will think about it. 

Well, it all depends on play style and environment, I used to not carry a pistol at all as I played as riflemen, safe distance was 5m and most of the fields were big open woodland type, now that safe distances are 10m for riflemen and fields shrinked to small CQB or small woodland mixed fields... I use it a bit more.

Anyway, AEPs are best skirmishing pistols/secondaries all year round. GBBs to be cool and AEPs to Win :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived