Who made this M4A1?

FireKnife

Right, being the kind of guy that likes to know what guns come my way does anyone know who would be the original manufacturer behind this 'CyberGun' (torrents of vomit) M4A1?

Here are a few pics to give you an idea about the markings and what it looks like:

DSCF0394_zps04a2fd78.jpg

DSCF0395_zps9078dd26.jpg

DSCF0396_zps4c9e0e0f.jpg

DSCF0397_zpsded5eb1a.jpg

The plastic feels kind of CA / ICS sportline end and the gearbox is unfinished metal. The inner barrel is a somewhat silvery finish and the gun is plastic bodied with important controls picked out in lightly painted pot metal.

So anyone got any ideas at all who is the original manufacturer behind this?

'FireKnife'

No it doesn't, retracting the charging arm just opens the ejection port covering the hop.

Also the provided magazine is one of those CYMA and other ACM style ones that allows you to wind it on with a key as well as the usual method.

It is mostly so I can perhaps shift it on as while I got it for being an 'outstanding player' (yeah me of all people) I can't see me using it and at least want to know what it is before moving it on.

'FireKnife'

I think the cheapest KA M4's(the sport series or something like that) haven't got a functioning bolt catch, so it might still be that one. Have you got a picture of the dust cover when it's opened? It looks a bit different from other brands on the pictures I've seen.

OEM for these is CYMA,trades,hop up unit match and it just overall looks like something I'm familiar with. I had a CQBR version one of these,amazingly heavy pot metal bodies on these. They must be mixing in lead to these things I'm sure!

This is plastic though.  Would say king arms myself as im sure ive seen a few like it.  cyma may do the metal bodied version.

This also came with an instruction leaflet for this and the 'M4 Commando' model so not sure if that helps.

Having looked it up the trades do seem to match the King Arms stuff but with this being a cheaper plastic version. It also spits out around the 320fps mark than the typical over 350fps of some CYMAs etc.

Now to work out how much one of these are worth :P.

However the plastic doesn't feel super amazing so I am still pulling towards something like a CYMA but the Cybergun website is no blooming help.

'FireKnife'

Archived