BFG Questions

renegadecow

all it takes is the ATF to fabricate a new cover that can chamber a round and say it was as easy as changing out the cover.

You gotta be careful, that's always been every criminal's dream weapon, a gun that fires one round anywhere between 4-6 seconds after they want it to. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I just got my shipment of grenade pins 2 months overdue. I'm making a few copies for local distribution, but am highly considering having it done in aluminum or at least just the striker/piston for durability. For overseas, I'm thinking I should just hand over the designs to someone here like you or Rob15 who can machine them in small to medium quantities. US is a no go.

• 4 weeks later...

The piston on my prototype is starting to fail. Just the glue seam lines from all the whacking and sorted it with more glue. Will likely have it machined out of aluminum.

edit:

for the "production" model I mean. Easy enough to sort my own grenade with super glue but I don't want to keep fixing the ones I'll be selling off.

Archived