KWA LM4 vs. KJW M4 - need input

*fruitcage*, did post this in the wrong section. Can someone move it to the general forums please?

Hello,

I have a question or two regarding the KWA lm4 (or its KSC counterpart). 

The KWA as the KSC have been around for I while and now there is even the mega arms lm4 (different furniture, but inside its an lm4). 

I'am eager to buy me a kwa lm4, because I quite like their pistols and smgs and already owned a few of those which performed flawlessly. 

The point is: I'am not able to find a profound review of it on the internet - its either some advertising stuff or some bashig vids, nothing I have a feeling I can rely on.

(or even I'am just too blind).

Then theres the kwa forum, where there is often an issue with double feeds and I experienced that on the KWA ak74, too. 

Overall on the first glimpse it seems so, as the lm4 is not very accurate und is prone to double feed issues. but is this true?

I owned several WE m4 gbbrs, which I found quite mediocre, King arms m4 gbbr, which was ok but tends to break its nozzle, had hands on g&p and found it way overprized and wa which sucks in my opinion.

Atm I got a KJW m4gbb, which I think performs quite nice and I like the design choice of the v1 I own: functionality over realism.

Thats the point I dont like at first glance: the lm4 being a somewhat resemblance to the WA system rather like the more functioning design like the kjw v1 (the v2 is a backstep in my opinion).

So: is the KWa LM4 worth it? I dont care about externals and overall finish or milspec ###### - I want a gun I dont have to mess around with endlessly to perform as expected - which my current kjw does (Ratech HU and TDC mod, else stock). In this regards I also am concerned because the lm4 has a steel bolt which might be quite heavy...

Can it compete with the KJW in terms of reliability and HU consistency? FPS consistency seems quite good, as what I saw,yet. 

Thank you for your patience. I'am sorry if this is a boring topic but I dont find my questions well answered, yet. 

Regards,

Marcel 

Edited by Schnazel
  • 1 year later...

If you do consider the LM4, I'd opt in for the KWA MKM, definitely a lot nicer then the original LM4, bolt is very smooth inside, and the trigger is quite nice aswell. 

Though all said.. GHK M4 would be the the #1 in my list in terms of performance, consistency and reliability.