Yeah... they currently have 3 female CS, and one is an airsofter... coming up to 1 year employed.
At least they seem content for now and not planning on leaving atm. (although... wait till march... lol)
Couple other minor discount issues laterly, but the CS seems to be on the ball and correcting issues fairly quickly.

Just keep in mind you wont get a reply out side of 9 to 6pm HK time... or on weekends and holidays.

Edited by The Insider
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

every two years or so... they have a seriously major turn over of staff... i wont go into causes...  but they can struggle to maintain a solid CS team. CS staff had been a max of 3 and a half... but h

eHobby for me is the Amazon of airsoft... their prices are often the best for many things, and now they're even selling many real gears like T3 gears, ops core and Surefire... (and more shhh)    Re

Don't hold me to it, but I vaguely remember the discussion I had about fees with a UPS rep a few years ago with my once and never again shipment. I was told that UPS use their own 'express' lane clear

I have to say I've been using EhobbyAsia for many many years and so far I've had no issues. Items have always arrived in a timely fashion and in good condition and basically exactly as described. I have no problem recommending them to any player whether they are new or experienced and I find that they oftentimes have parts or things I want that others don't.

With their newish foray into more real steel tactical kit like Mayflower and Haley Strategic they are rapidly becoming a one stop shop! In fact my new Mayflower RECCE HK417 rig has just been dispatched so i'll let you all know when it arrives - I paid for standard delivery so 10-20 days. Heres hoping customs don't take too much interest in the parcel but if they do, ho hum, I'd budgeted for charges when ordering it anyway.

I have used ehobby a lot over the years, as well as most other hk and tawain shops and never had a problem with them, always shipped on time etc, the business ethics of airsoft stores in Taiwan and Hong Kong can not be faulted in my opinion. There is so much competition between them, so they cannot afford any errors.

Yeah... they currently have 3 female CS, and one is an airsofter... coming up to 1 year employed.

At least they seem content for now and not planning on leaving atm. (although... wait till march... lol)

Couple other minor discount issues laterly, but the CS seems to be on the ball and correcting issues fairly quickly.

Just keep in mind you wont get a reply out side of 9 to 6pm HK time... or on weekends and holidays.

I know I have been doing internet purchases for about a decade now. so that's easily 300+ orders.

It also helps to have a professional career that is mainly about purchasing & sourcing.

They refunded me de missing discount yesterday already.

So this case was handled very professionally.

• 3 weeks later...

meh....  the one CS with Airsoft expariance has resigned and will bail at the end of the month. :wacko:
I wont go into her reasons... but its a common theme.
Anyways it may or may not revert back to bit of hit and miss with the CS after this month, pending replacement.

But still here to help if anyone needs general advice and or boots on the ground if need be.

The current CS team soon to be one less.

JgtjWAC.jpg?1

Edited by The Insider
  • 1 month later...

Not much point in having a sale if you are going to raise the price of certain items before the sale so that when the sale starts the 10% looks attractive but the customer is not saving actually anything.

Hell if I wanted that sort of nonsense I'd go into my local supermarket and get bent over over price wars. I know it's the way of the world but still..

Example of one item:

$18.95 before sale.
$25.99 advertised sale price.
$23.39 10% off sale price

Edited by bOp

thats nothing really new...    as many shops will raise prices before a sale.
seems to be a standard operating procdure.
and chances are ... prices wont drop after the sale ends.  :(

But also note in some cases.... old prices are exactly that....  old.
Something that has been out of stock for months.. years... could have a sudden jump in price once restocked.

Edited by The Insider
  • 1 year later...

I have an order pending that was placed on April 2nd and I emailed them after a week asking what the status was and they responded with this; 

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your email.

Regret that the standard service is shipped once a week.

What the F? :o

And they then told me it had been shipped and now it has been pending departure from HK since April 2nd.

I don't know what happened but ever since they revamped their site I have hated using eHobbyAsia. Only use them when I "have to" or if there is a sale.

• Like 1

My order was placed on April 2nd. Supposedly dropped at HK Post on April 11th... Now, 14 days later: 

The item ******** is being processed for departure from Hong Kong as of 21-Apr-2017.

I emailed eHA and asked what's up and I got this; 

No worry, your parcel should be pending for custom clearance now. For standard shipping, the post office may not update the tracking information before it has completed with custom clearance. 

Please note that the standard shipping usually takes 10-20 days to arrive, exclude the custom clearance time and holiday. 
In your case, we would recommend you to wait for 1-2 weeks more, thank you!

*fruitcage* jokers man.

Not to protect eHA by any means, because they do take their time to process orders. But Hong Kong had a lot of public holidays in the beginning of April, Ching Ming and Easter. And that has delayed a lot of packages under that period of time...

But yes, I only order from them when I'm in no hurry and when they have good and exclusive deals...

• 6 months later...

Two rather unpleasant issues with eHobby Asia:
- Sometime ago I've ordered the Systema Energy cylinder (that gold shining new gen. with special inner surface) but instead I received old gen. standard Systema cylinder just in new packaging. Back then I thought it might be some weird mistake.

- Just received G&P M4 pistol grip that was already used somewhere... Inside there's a grease left and screw marks.

Well, fool me once...

Also boomarms are starting to annoy me, Johnny used to be good but these days they send what ever they want, I ordered 3 nova BBU and got AIP instead (just as good but not the point). I also order recently 3 aip steel sears and got 1 km one instead?? Then after an email or two they sent me 2 more km sears. Not the worst but Boomarms were my favourite place to buy for years. I'll still give them another chance though as I like Johnny, he seems like a cool dude.

Red wolf is a joke IMO, got a AS hammer that was missing the half cocked pin, sent an email to no avail. Got a woc of them when they first came out that was used a lot, had heavy scratch marks from use and the nozzle was as good as *fruitcage*ed. They sent me a sniper barrel for my WE msk instead of the cqb one and refused to exchange it. Funny I used them yesterday for some kjw co2 mags, they better perform. The problem is the company is run by kids.

Edited by icolater
  • 1 year later...