• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

every two years or so... they have a seriously major turn over of staff... i wont go into causes...  but they can struggle to maintain a solid CS team. CS staff had been a max of 3 and a half... but h

eHobby for me is the Amazon of airsoft... their prices are often the best for many things, and now they're even selling many real gears like T3 gears, ops core and Surefire... (and more shhh)    Re

Don't hold me to it, but I vaguely remember the discussion I had about fees with a UPS rep a few years ago with my once and never again shipment. I was told that UPS use their own 'express' lane clear

• 3 weeks later...

Just for anyone looking here for info, as far as I am aware they are not closing per se.

They're relocating, but have not finalised a location, hence the stock liquidation. Their retail space in HK is nearly totally stripped of anything.

Where and when they will re-open remains to be seen, but they don't seem to have plans to vanish completely. 

• Like 1